Author Topic: I'M BAAAAAACCCKKK!!!! The BPO Withdrawals are over!!  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
I'M BAAAAAACCCKKK!!!! The BPO Withdrawals are over!!
« on: April 14, 2006, 06:30:21 am »
My internet is working again!! YIPPEEE!! Well, at least I can connect from my laptop and that's the only one where I can access chat anyway so I can reconnect with all my best friends here at BPO. It's been the longest 5 years of my life.

OK, it's only been 3 weeks, but it seemed like 5 years. I don't know anything that's been going on with all of you and I'll be spending hours on here trying to catch up.

Here's what's new with me, in case you were interested...

Johann is back on the road as of last Sunday. His leg has healed even better than expected. He is super happy to be driving again.

My play opens next weekend. If everyone can remember their lines by then, I think it will be a great show!

Rocko, Mia, Lulu, Buster Brown, Bindi and all the cats are doing just fine. Although Rocko wasn't using his back right leg for about a week, except to gingerly put it down. When he went outside to play with the frisbee, though he seemed to be just fine. My theory is that he saw Johann limping around for so long then heard us talking about him going back on the road so he thinks he has to limp around for awhile before he gets to go trucking again!

I promise new pictures soon and maybe even some frisbee video!!

Can't wait to hear from all of you and I am still planning that trip to Gainsville in May, Holly!

Love you all,
Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Kiahpyr

Re: I'M BAAAAAACCCKKK!!!! The BPO Withdrawals are over!!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 06:32:13 am »
Welcome back! We've missed you!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 06:51:15 am »
Jeanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    ;D  good to see youz again!

GR8DAME

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 07:02:28 am »
WB, Jeanne. We did miss you. (But I think Holly gave away your chat color.....)Did I say that out Loud???
 OMG, Just kidding, Holly will kill me! LOL
Stella

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 12:39:32 pm »
Welcome back :)
RIP former BPO

Offline damar

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 01:49:33 pm »
Although Rocko wasn't using his back right leg for about a week, except to gingerly put it down. When he went outside to play with the frisbee, though he seemed to be just fine. My theory is that he saw Johann limping around for so long then heard us talking about him going back on the road so he thinks he has to limp around for awhile before he gets to go trucking again!

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I love your theory.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2006, 02:17:48 pm »
I was wondering where you went!  I thought you didn't love us anymore!!

Welcome home!! ;) ;)

doggylover

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2006, 05:18:39 pm »
Welcome back!!!!!!

::blows whistle and throws confetti at my dog::
 ;D