Author Topic: Hot Seat #28....our Drama Queen.....Shawna (Mom2Sadie)...You're up!!!  (Read 14996 times)

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Some more love for ya ;D!

Can you keep secrets?Yes, but it eats me alive. Especially if it's juicy! I can do it, but it takes restraint!

What's your handwriting like?The writing of an artistic wacky person, it's scrawly but still pretty.

Gum or hard candy? Flavor?Cough drops. I'm seriously addicted to Halls Fruit Breezers. Seriously, I need to go to a program or something.

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?Just my ears, and I just pierced them this year. I don't do tattoos because I get sick of things too quickly.

What did you read last?The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, it was adorable

Like/dislike reptiles, rodents, cows, horses, other livestock?I like reptiles, I had a little gecko for years and years. I like some rodents, but I'd rather admire them from very far away. Cows are cool, I LOVE horses, I always wanted to ride but my mom was afraid I'd get hurt and not be able to dance. I hurt myself more dancing than I probably ever would have on a horse, but ok.

Favorite article of clothing?I have a really old worn in pair of jeans that I practically live in on the weekends.

Is your hair it's natural color?For now, I'm starting to go grey though so that could change shortly.

Favorite actor? Actress?Anthony Hopkins is my favorite actor. Never not liked him. Also Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Kevin Spacey, and Don Cheadle. I like Reese Witherspoon more and more. Helen Hunt is also fantastic. There'll always be a special place in my heart for Jessica Tandy too. Mandy Patinkin is my favorite person to watch live on stage though.

What is the most romantic thing someone has done for you?My best friend Brian and I were sort of involved at one point, I always thought we'd wind up together actually. He used to clean off my windshield for me whenever it snowed and I thought it was the most romantic thing ever.

Do you still keep in touch with your childhood friends, how about highschool?Yes, I keep in touch with some friends from both childhood and high school.Most of my friends that I talk to every day are from college or theater though.
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge