Author Topic: Rescue Dogs video  (Read 3619 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Rescue Dogs video
« on: April 19, 2006, 04:54:03 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U374ABk7zL4

a video I made about rescue dogs I'm still in the works with it but so far so good, I think.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Svnt4God

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Visit my Website
Re: Rescue Dogs video
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 06:02:35 am »
Here's pics of my Rescue Dogs ... all dressed up and nowhere to go.

You are welcome to use them in your video.... they are willing to give autographs too.

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 06:52:52 am »
Thanks, I'll have a new video up soon but I'm still trying to figure out if I need words in it.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 10:02:02 am »
As I told Jenn earlier... you have the "Mel's seal of approval" on it!   ;D  It's all anyone really needs in life! lol

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 10:28:20 am »
I love that song!! Who is it?

And, the video is great, but I think you're right - it would be even more powerful if you inserted a few slides throughout with some words of inspirations.

Like...

Each year, XXXXXXX# of dogs and cats are euthanized in shelters across the country (you can get this info. from the HSUS website - I'm just too lazy to do it myself)

Most of them die simply because they weren't wanted.

Pet Adoption saves lives.

But we can't do it by ourselves.

You can make a difference.

Choose to adopt a rescued pet.

Something like that. You can tailor it to a single rescue organization or keep it general. Anyway, you've got a great start and I love your creativity!!

Jeanne

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline starlit_10577

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 06:13:26 pm »
I have done dog rescue for years. I loved that video but maybe some word to help get the point across. Here are a rescue baby's. Just some though.
Reese 1y pitbull
Baby 1 year pitbull
Angel 1 year pitbull

Kiahpyr

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 08:32:54 pm »
Great job! I really like the song too! If you need more pictures feel free to use any of Kitana.

GR8DAME

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 08:37:52 pm »
I haven't been on much, Megan and missed this post. I love the video, and got tears in my eyes when It came to the pics-yours and mine- of Arie and Chachi. Thanks for letting us be a part of the incredible job you and your family does.
Stella