Author Topic: It's not fair *pout*  (Read 4852 times)

k2campbell

Re: It's not fair *pout*
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 11:04:53 am »
Come on Kate needs a brother or sister...Just think you haven't repaired the damage from her puppy stage any additional damage will be hard to spot so you might as well get another one...it's just practical. ;D

Hee hee - if only it were that easy to convince the hubby! ;)

Lyn

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2006, 07:49:53 pm »
I'm in the opposite boat. My hubby is all for another puppy. I need to hurry before he changes his mind. LOL We are just too broke right now. :'(

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2006, 02:12:23 am »
Hahaha..........my husband finally has it figured out.  He said the other day (regarding our new puppies next month), do what you want b/c you know you're going to do it anyway.     

New puppies next month?  SERIOUS?    Did I miss something?

Well, you might have.   ;D  We are picking up two rat terrier pups next month.  Sorry, no big paws, my husband would freak over that.......lol .  A female named Posey, and we were getting a male named Nigel, but now we were offered a different pup (one I would have picked if I had the choice originally) so we'll have to see on that one.

k2campbell

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2006, 06:58:27 am »
Well, you might have.   ;D  We are picking up two rat terrier pups next month.  Sorry, no big paws, my husband would freak over that.......lol .  A female named Posey, and we were getting a male named Nigel, but now we were offered a different pup (one I would have picked if I had the choice originally) so we'll have to see on that one.

Oh YAY!  I think Rat Terriers are neat dogs, the hubby's Uncle actually has a pair of them.  They are very funny!  How exciting - we'll need LOTS of pics once you get them!!! ;D