Author Topic: New to Mal Group  (Read 6054 times)

Offline Mal Lady

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Nyak Alaskan Malamutes
New to Mal Group
« on: May 31, 2005, 07:03:49 pm »
 Hi All,
 Just wanted to introduce myself. Not sure I am doin this correctly so ya'll please bair with me.
 I own Nyak Kennels here in Tx and have been breeding these beautiful dogs for many yrs now and would have no other breed. I have made many folks happy by adding a new Mal member to there family. All of my Mals are carefully bred, keeping Temperment, Structure, Beauty and Size in mind.
 They are Bred to Work and Born to Love. They are Truely the Gentle Giant.
DD

nickerbokker

Re: New to Mal Group
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 07:12:57 pm »
hello and welcome!

i cannot wait to hear more about your lovely animals, and SEE pix too!  you joined the best group in the world..make yourself at home!

Offline Mal Lady

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Nyak Alaskan Malamutes
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 07:33:18 pm »
Thank You so much, its a pleasure to be a part of the group.
If ya go to my web site, ya can see many of my Mals.
I have a small kennel, I do not want more than six Mals at one time. I do not feel that having more would be fair to them. I want to be able to care and love them properly and give each the attention they deserve.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 07:40:13 pm by Mal Lady »
DD

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 07:48:40 pm »
Welcome to the group!...I am glad you decided to join us & I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do!

Offline Mal Lady

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Nyak Alaskan Malamutes
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 08:01:57 pm »
Thank You and I'm sure I will enjoy chatting with ya'll.
 I'm trying to get a couple pics posted but I muct not be doin something correctly.
DD

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 07:23:24 pm »
Welcome, I now have a 5 month old mal and absolutely love her. When you post a message go to additional options and browse to post a pic. Can't wait to see your pics. You will love this group, everyone is wonderful!

Offline Mal Lady

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Nyak Alaskan Malamutes
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 08:00:26 pm »
Yes, that is what I have been doin but my pics will not post. I'm goin to try again, maybe my pics are to big or something.
I am goin to try and send a pic of one of my pups that now belongs to someone else
DD

Offline LuvmyMal

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2005, 04:12:43 pm »
Sorry guys I have to correct myself on a recent post here, my Tonka is 4 months old will be 5 months on 6/18. I feel like such a dork.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2005, 01:55:15 pm »
Hi and welcome, and dont worry about the "right" way to do things here, we couldnt be more easy going, and there really are no wrong ways when we talk about our big babies are there........

Are you having problems posting pics??? Have you checked if the pic is jpg??? I had problems with the very first pic I was posting, I had to get it from being a hmmmm bmp I think it was to a jpg. I think jpg is the only pics you can post on here

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2005, 02:12:33 pm »
Welcome to the best dog forum around Mal Lady, you are going to love it here :)  Can't wait to see some pics.

Offline Mal Lady

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Nyak Alaskan Malamutes
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2005, 02:25:00 pm »
Thank You Mastiffmommy, I'm sure I will enjoy this group. I have posted some pics of my kids, I posted some in Mal pics, are they not coming thru?
DD

Offline Mal Lady

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Nyak Alaskan Malamutes
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2005, 02:33:55 pm »
Here are a couple more if I can get them to go thru. Hope ya enjoy. Lakota is one of my males. Tatonka is his dad Natasha is his mom.
I have two males and three females. Natasha, Shawnee and Shania are my sweet girls. All my Mlas are sweet and vey loving. They are my babies, thats for sure
DD

Offline Mal Lady

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Nyak Alaskan Malamutes
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2005, 02:40:00 pm »
Here is Shawnee, I am working on trying to get Shawnee and Tatonka's daughter Shanias pic to ya also.

DD

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2005, 09:20:50 pm »
They are so pretty Mal Lady, how many mals do you have??? You said you are breeding, I have to go take a look at your web site, I guess it is under your profile???

We have one Bullmastiff, one OEM and then we have two rescues one Golden X and one Siberian husky. I dont know too much about Mals, but they are kinda close relatives to the huskies arent they???

Ill post a pic of our Zeus here, he doesnt get his pic on here too much, since he has two bigger siblings here  ::)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Mal Lady

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Nyak Alaskan Malamutes
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2005, 08:01:23 pm »
Oh my what a pretty baby. I just saw him, haven't been back on here for a couple days, He is really pretty.  :)
DD