Author Topic: Found a dog!  (Read 1976 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Found a dog!
« on: April 29, 2006, 03:10:29 am »
When my mom and I were driving down the street we saw a dog almost it by a car! Thankfully the people stopped and he was just standing in the middle of the road. So I got out and called him to me. Then I put Maggie's old collar and leash(we luckily left in the van) on him and brought him home. He seems to be about a year old, very friendly, not neutered, and probably a lab x golden. He's a bit on the thin side but otherwise he seems pretty good. We called the Humane Society to see if he was reported missing but no, so we left our info and hopefully we can find his owners. If not we'll send him to the HS and if he doesn't get adopted he'll come back to us in about 3 months time.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Nicole

Re: Found a dog!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 03:19:03 am »
Uh...where's pics?

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 03:45:07 am »
I need to charge my batteries :P
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 04:35:23 am »
OK...well....d o it!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 04:36:45 am »
I am!!!
Dang so impatient ::)

j/k love you! :-*

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 06:14:48 am »
sorry guys, but my camera is totally broken so I won't have any pics.

edit: I found out that duct tape is really your friend! lol Although only temporarily I found a way to get my camera to work using duct tape. So I'll have pics up soon!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 06:41:36 am by dober_gurl »

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats