Author Topic: Mastiffs of Harefields Manor  (Read 6076 times)

Mastiffs of Harefields Manor
« on: March 18, 2005, 12:02:53 pm »
Hello you all,

This is a photo of my Mastiff "Bert". He's 9 years old, born in Oklahoma, and sold to us in CuraƧao when he was 3 months old. We moved back to the Netherlands 6 years ago and ofcourse Bertus went with us. He's always so funny and makes us laugh all the time. You will surely understand when you see his picture!

Linda

Jen

Re: Mastiffs of Harefields Manor
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 12:59:01 pm »
Very very cute. I've been meeting alot of Mastiff people lately> they really are awesome.

Offline barnzi2000

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 04:25:41 pm »
What a sweetheart!

Offline ker chunk

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 06:41:12 pm »
What a cutie!!  It is amazing how many odd positions these huge babies can get into!!

:D
Valerie the Varmint
owned by Mama Cass - English Mastiff
and Mr. Higgins - Newfoundland

Offline mzwright

• Gnawer
  • Zues
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 08:54:53 am »

what a sweet baby  :D
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 08:56:46 am by mzwright »

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 10:00:56 am »
Ber ts cute.Love them on their backs.

Offline lisa2270

• Gnawer
  • Anatolian Shepherds Rule...But So Rotties!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 12:42:03 pm »
That is the most hilarious picture!  My Anatolian gets in crazy positions like that too.  How yours stayed like that long enough for a photo is amazing.   :o
Love my 3 babies - Zeka, Bodhi & Princess Buttercup

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2005, 01:29:07 am »
 ;D It simply doesn't get any better does it??? He is tooo funny. And I join in, in another reply's question. HOW did you manage to keep him there, long enough to take a pic????

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2005, 12:46:37 am »
Hi to you all,

First I have to thank all the members of bigpaws for their great contributions to the website. I enjoy being a member and I regularly visit it at the beginning of my day. I just added a few pictures of my puppies on my topic "Mastiffs of Harefield Manor". If you want you can take a look.
You all wondered how I could get Bert to stay still so I could get my camera and take a picture of him...;. I will tell you my secret: he can lay in such positions and sleep for long times, so I didn't have to hurry at all! Just to show you he can also be very dignified I will add another picture of him lying in the backyard. I have more funny pictures and I will add them soon!

Greetings from Holland
Linda
 ;) ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 02:45:08 am by Linda of Harefields Manor »

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2005, 02:40:56 am »
Hello again,

as promised I hereby sent some pictures of my mastiff babies. They were born on May 12, 2004 and we had 8 in total! They soon will have their first birthday and we planned a "big" party over here and all of them are invited. I hope to take some nice pictures than so I can show you how they look at 1 year of age. I also posted 2 pictures of them under the topic "who's dog want to be featured at the top....."
I kept one puppy myself (the only girl) she's called Heidi. She's also in one of the pictures. I will soon post one of her now; she already weighs 143 lbs and is a beauty. She's everybody's friend and always joyful and happy. That's why I love mastiffs so much.

From Holland with love,
Linda
« Last Edit: April 18, 2005, 02:48:49 am by Linda of Harefields Manor »