Author Topic: Do you think I could get away with it?  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Do you think I could get away with it?
« on: April 24, 2006, 10:30:32 am »
I've been in contact with a woman wanting to rehome her male Dobie......ok, i only just got in contact with her tonight but i've been reading her posts repeatedly so I feel like I know them.  ;D  Anyway, do you think I could convince hubby that it really is a small-med size dog?  Or maybe that we only have ONE dog and he's just seeing things/losing his marbles?  lol
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

doggylover

Re: Do you think I could get away with it?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 11:38:52 am »
HAHAHA train the new dog to come to the other dog's name before hubby sees the dog....then you could play a lil three's company style shenangins on him!
Ronda

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 04:30:50 am »
ROFL That would be GREAT!

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 09:25:51 am »
ok, how about a BRT?  Dogs at maturity are between 27 inches and 30 inches. Bitches at maturity are to be between 26 and 29 inches with a weight around 80-143 lbs.  Would that quilify as a tiny p[aw?  I'm having such a hard time getting away from the big guys!
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

Offline Leah...

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 11:45:30 am »
80# TOTALLY counts as a big paw! put hubby on the computor, we will convince him!

Leah
Leah
Mom to:
Sky- Australian Shepherd
Sammie- Newfoundland/Border Collie mix
Rose- Tortie/Tabby cat
Stinky- Silver Marten rabbit
Ruby, Mambo and Charlotte- Rats
Trevor- Frog
13 Millipedes
NO LONGER WITH US
Bailey the Wolf-Dog 1998-2007