Author Topic: help me prove my friend wrong  (Read 4385 times)

Offline orpheus

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
help me prove my friend wrong
« on: April 27, 2006, 10:20:57 pm »
me and my friend have been having a long running disagrement about they amount of drool that larger dogs can produce so if you guy's out there could post some pics of your dog drooling post them here. please help me prove my friend wrong and end this discusion.
thanks guys ;D

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: help me prove my friend wrong
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 10:24:22 pm »
Angus doesn't drool. I don't know what you mean!!
And welcome to BPO.

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 10:39:35 pm »
Hmm, I know I have lots of Tenchi drool pix.  However these were the only two I could find.  1st is is drool flying in the wind and the 2nd is how long it can get(though its a crappy pic taken in our shower last year).  lol
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline fatfutures

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 10:52:15 pm »
Ike drools... the others kids aren't too bad. It is pretty entertaining when he blows bubbles. I don't have any pictures of stalagtites. Of course, we haven't hit full-tilt drool season yet (heat really pumps up the volume, that's when we'll get some 18 - 20 inchers!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 11:39:19 pm »
Even a Lab can drool though he doesn't begin to do it as well as a Pyr. 

Ok, let's rotate that pic...

Still doesn't show up well.  Ok, we'll try it as a link:

http://www.longshadowfarms.com/milker/eiderdrool10.jpg

Now the link comes through all messed up :-\  I give up!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 12:19:49 am by longshadowfarms »
Daphne

Lyn

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 12:25:16 am »
This is about the best pic I have. I refrained from posting it before due to our horrendous flooring. Thankfully we have re-done it now so I won't be embarrased to post pics taken in the kitchen now. LOL

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 12:43:46 am »
I don't have any pics of it, but my two english mastiff girls do a wonderful job of full-body sliming each other, intending that no one will want to pet the other if they are coated completely in slime! At that point, instead of the camera, we are running for towels!

Weedsport, NY

Kiahpyr

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 02:00:27 am »
Here's some Kiah drool. She only drools when she's been panting or playing really hard. Then there's the stream from the water bowl. lol!

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 02:27:06 am »
I don't have any pics of drool yet but my cats will attest to the fact that they have become "drool catchers". It is obvious by the messed-up, slimey, spikey look that they now sport whenever Teddy has free run of the house. ;D
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 02:31:36 am »
Ah shucks! Our Newfies don't drool, it's really crazy glue!  You have to catch them before they shake after a drink from the water dish!  In this picture big bear Klondike is trying to hide behind the fact that he has a little bit of drool going after a nice cold drink of water!

Anita & the 3 Newfies from NJ

Offline GreatDanz

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Truly Great Danes!
    • View Profile
    • Mickey's Gold Bead Adventure
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 02:38:58 am »
Of course they don't drool.....

BTW, LOVE Ike's bubbles!!!! LOL!
-Ericka

Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that, behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.  Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion. -Albert Einstein

cricket36580

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 08:16:27 pm »
I don't have any drool pics.   :(  I'm gonna have to capture some soon though.  Bella doesn't drool ever.  Period.  It's just not a lady like thing to do.  Foster, on the other hand, will dump 1/2 gal of water in your lap after drinking.  And poor Baloo...I don't think that's drool.  In fact I've given serious thought to bottling it and selling it to NASA.  Or a chorus line for more bling on the outfits...

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2006, 12:32:50 am »
Samson & Rosie never drool...Pippin has a proper mouth & has soemwhat of a tighter bottom lip that Samson does...Sammy on the other hand has an "inproper mouth" :D I guess...You should have seen him last night when we were grilling steak...The kids & I were making bets again on whether the drool would hit the ground before it broke :D...lol...I will be sure to get a pic sometime later today!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2006, 01:14:56 am »
Dolly my Saint only drools when she drinks. Then, everyone get back! She will slime you! And Zoey seems to imitate her occasionally, letting a nice little drool roll off the tongue! But other than that, no big messes!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 04:11:40 am »
I vote Tenchi -- the biggest drooler so far!  (At least, captured in a photograph).

Einstein doesn't "drool"  ;) but when we're outside running around, apparently he gets pretty sloppy - some lady at the school yard the other day freaked when Einstein came up to her and got her all wet.  Don't know why I've never noticed it.   :D
'Course THAT lady kept baby-talking to her dog in front of a bunch of adults!  Puleez.   
Sarah