Author Topic: Florida Great Dane in need of a new home  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Cheryle DeVine

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Florida Great Dane in need of a new home
« on: June 01, 2005, 11:24:45 am »
Beautiful Mantle 4 year old female Great Dane in Orlando needs a new home.  I got her about two months ago from a breeder who could not use her because her hips cannot be certified.  She is not yet spayed and should not be used for breeding.   She is sweet and loving and even loves cats (she licks the top of their heads and makes their hair all spikey!!).   She needs to go to a home where she is the only dog and will get lots of attention (something she is currently lacking).  She should be in a home with a large fenced yard and go to an owner who is familiar with Danes.  She loves to climb in bed with you and give Dane hugs!  She is registered and has cropped ears that turn inward at the tips.  I have left many messages for the breeder to see if they would take her back but they will not return my phone calls or emails so I feel that I should place her in a wonderful, loving home.  Her new owner will adore her and spoil her like the baby she is!!  Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.  cheryledevine@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 07:56:53 am by Cheryle DeVine »