Mastiffs > American Mastiff Discussions & Pictures

My Growing Couch Potato

(1/2) > >>

Magnus:
Stan has officially began his take over of of of our couches.  It was a little cuter when he was smaler but now he's 6 months and weighs about 75+ pounds hes beginning to take over, but how can you say no to that face.  We cant :)

Softhug:
He is SO pretty, handsome!  Boudreaux is too little to get up on the couch by himself so right now we are safe!  But I have told Matt that it is only a matter of time.  I have seen too many big paw owners say they were going to keep them off the furniture and decided the battle just wasn't worth it! 

MommyOfSchnauzers:
He is just too cute!

Proliant:
This is actually a battle I have won .... sort of. Goliath is not allowed on ANY furnature EXCEPT his couch. We happened to get new furnature just before getting Goliath and I hadn't disposed of the old stuff yet when I brought him home. He adopted the old love seat immediatly and so we kept it for him. He loves it and  it has saved all of our new furnature from certian destruction (or at least from being taken over).

Matthew and Goliath

graymeiste:
I have won this fight too...well, sorta.

Tinkerbell isn't allowed on any furniture officially.  Unofficially, there is a toddler sized couch that she adopted early on.  We just can't seem to get her out of it now.  That all being said, before long, it will only be of use as a pillow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version