Author Topic: Any Dogue de Bordeaux owners?  (Read 58346 times)

Offline dirdee dog

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Any Dogue de Bordeaux owners?
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2005, 10:09:37 am »
Your boy Tank is beautiful.  I have heard of Razz.  My girls father is Monte de superb from Bonnie Gordon.  Her dogs were featured in "The Ultimate book of Mastiff Breeds" by Douglass Oliff.  (Can you tell how proud I am of her? lol)  My Gracie is the most affectionate dog, she loves kisses and hugs and when I hug her she makes this sound like "mmmmmmmmm",  its adorable.  She likes nothing better than to lay down with me and cuddle.  Loves to go for rides and she is always with me wherever I go in the house.  When we go outside she runs ahead very alert,  looking for danger, when she see's no one she comes running back to me very relaxed and playfu. l Her vocabulary is really something.  She watches me in conversation with people and moves her head back and forth to each of us as we speak (I really think she gets some of it!)  She is so obedient that she will actually pee on command (I think she figured this out because I always ask her to go before getting in the car!!)  She amazes me everyday, and I swear I fall more in love with her everyday.  Keep the pics coming, Dirdee dog

Offline Bordeauxmamma

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2005, 09:31:29 am »
Thanks for the compliments on Tank. Your girl is too cute too. Her color is beautiful. Tank is a big mush too. He snorts and grunts when he gets happy (kisses and hugging and playing!!) He is a very happy and gentle dog. He just turned one so his just becoming protective of his Momma. It is so cute. He is very obedient (well most of the time) but we are still working on it. I am actually getting married on Sept 2 so I am really busy right now but after the wedding I will have pleanty of time to get back to our training. He just recently figured how to get himself on the bed without me having to lift his REAR up. So needless to say he can be al ittle lazy- which happens to be a nice change when you have 3 hyper boxers runnung around too!! I will try to post more pics tonight. We had a playdate with tanks real brother Goliath yesterday(very confusing names b/c I have a goliath too) so I didnt have any time to go on the computer.

Icerotti

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2005, 09:35:39 am »
Oh I can't wait to see more pictures of your gang!!!!

Offline Bordeauxmamma

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2005, 10:42:48 am »
I just had to tell you Farley is STUNNING!!! And puck's not so bad himself - very distinguished.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2005, 10:49:01 am »
aren't they so cute!  what are their personalities like?

Offline biggirldogue

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2005, 10:19:00 am »
Hi there!  We have a DDB aka French Mastiff girlie named Ajna.  She is the sweetest thing....check out her story in her paw print!
I am new here, but lets see if I can post some pics...

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2005, 10:49:52 am »
Hi biggirldogue, welcome to BPO! Those are adorable pictures :)
RIP former BPO

Offline MyDogueBruno

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2005, 09:36:22 am »
Hi All,

I am new to the board and a fellow Dogue de Bordeaux owner. I love this breed and am currently seeking another one. Here are a few pics of my little guy.

Talk soon,

Scott
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 09:38:44 am by MyDogueBruno »

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2005, 09:54:34 am »
Welcome to the group.

Love the pics.  I simply adore mastiff faces, they are so full of expression.   :)

Offline MyDogueBruno

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2005, 12:51:40 am »
Thanks!

Hey Biggirldogue,

Nice to see some people from MA! I am from Lowell, what part are you from?

Scott

Offline biggirldogue

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2005, 11:00:06 pm »
hey scott!  we are down in Rehoboth...clo ser to Norton, Attleboro, etc.  Your guy is awesome looking!  We would love to have a red faced boy in our family!  I think I need to wait until spring though....you should check out Bonnie's website and contact her if you are looking for an adult female.
Let me know if you need the info!
Shaunette

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2005, 11:22:52 pm »
Hey all you Mass people, we're going to have an East Coast get together if you're all interested.
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline MyDogueBruno

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2005, 01:07:22 pm »
hey scott!  we are down in Rehoboth...clo ser to Norton, Attleboro, etc.  Your guy is awesome looking!  We would love to have a red faced boy in our family!  I think I need to wait until spring though....you should check out Bonnie's website and contact her if you are looking for an adult female.
Let me know if you need the info!
Shaunette

Thanks Shaunette! Love the pics of Ajna... I have been in contact with Bonnie, well see what happens...

Offline lovemymastiffs

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Arizona Animal Assistance
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2006, 03:44:20 pm »
Here is one of our mastiff girls, she is a Dogue named Callie

Offline my3dogs

• Leader of the Pack
  • Daisy - FEB 2006
    • View Profile
    • Blossoming Daisy
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2006, 04:12:22 pm »
Callie is beautiful. 
She reminds me of our friend Cedar, a 5 yr old Dogue de Bordeaux who quietly went to the bridge in her sleep this past summer. 
If I was forced to choose ONLY ONE word to describe Cedar it would be MAJESTIC.
She would sit so tall, so regal, so proud.   There was something about her bearing.
I would tell her mom, "Somewhere in that dog there is royal blood.  Just look at how she holds herself."   
Her mom would tell me, "YOU wouldn't think so if you could see what a big goofy monster she is when she is racing around the backyard."

Well...we all have our moments.

Dogue de Bordeaux are a beautiful breed.
Callie has that 'look' too. That proud, majestic look.  :)
She's wonderful.  I'm glad you posted her picture.

-Wendy.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 04:14:05 pm by my3dogs »
"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164179