Author Topic: Hello GSD lovers ...  (Read 7392 times)

Offline Barongsd

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • OurHouse German Shepherds
Hello GSD lovers ...
« on: May 03, 2006, 10:59:36 pm »
Been a long time since I have visited the Big Paws board. I see we have better GSD representation now than when I was more active awhile back. Thats a good thing!! I will be going back to read posts and look at pics to try to catch up. Hope everyone is haveing a great day.

Oh, BTW, for those of you who haven't seen the fur kids, I attached a couple pictures of them I took a couple days ago. Baron is just done blowing coat so he is hairless,  :)

Randy & Debbi Marx
OurHouse German Shepherds
http://ourhouse48183.tripod.com
    Can/UKC Ch ShadowValleys Baron of OurHouse (AKC pt'd)
     Can Ch. ShadowValleys Nora B of OurHouse a.k.a. "Elle"

Kiahpyr

Re: Hello GSD lovers ...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 02:26:53 am »
Welcome back! I'm April and I'm owned by a great pyrenees named Kiah and a mix puppy named Kitana. I resuced Kitana and we think she's part GSD. She's wild one that's for sure!

Offline jacyone

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 08:49:34 am »
Hello folks!  I just joined here today.  We have two GSDs, but no decent pics to share at the moment.  My hard drive died a few weeks ago and I lost four years worth of pictures.  :'(  Yes, I've since started backing up on a regular basis...learne d *that* lesson the hard way.

Everyone's dogs are gorgeous!  :)

jacyone

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 10:50:12 am »
Hi Jacyone,

I saw the paw prints and your guys are gorgeous.  Welcome to the board.  I'm Kat and my house is run by Kaila and Cinder, Belgian Malinois females, and Shiner, male Malinois x Ridgeback.  This place is really addictive.

Barongsd:  Your dogs are beautiful.  I love GSDs but so far have only had a GSD/Rottie mix and now the Malinois. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 06:39:44 am »
Beautiful babies!  Welcome back.  I'm Amy and am owned by Dell, a white shepherd/lab (?) mix. 

You mean the blowout eventually ends?  It's been almost non-stop since spring and I am REALLY sick of the mountains of WHITE dog hair all over the place.  I even found a piece in my toothbrush that I keep inside the bathroom cabinet.
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline jacyone

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 05:18:47 am »
Oh my gosh, I'm so loving seeing everyone's "Paw Prints"!  The dogs are all just beautiful and I want to love on them all!  :D

And the shedding...Lor d, does it ever end?!  We brush the equivalent of a good-sized puppy off of each dog a couple of times a week.  And still we have drifts of dog hair along the baseboards!

jacyone

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 08:33:54 am »
Oh my gosh, I'm so loving seeing everyone's "Paw Prints"!  The dogs are all just beautiful and I want to love on them all!  :D

And the shedding...Lor d, does it ever end?!  We brush the equivalent of a good-sized puppy off of each dog a couple of times a week.  And still we have drifts of dog hair along the baseboards!

jacyone

Oh, thank goodness it's not just me, jacyone!  I was beginning to wonder if I had become a horrible housekeeper because I just keep finding piles of hair everywhere!
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 06:29:32 am »
Barongsd, what beautiful pics!!  It's funny, I lost my GSD three months ago and wasn't sure I wanted another GSD just yet(but I do want another BP), but I swear this week I have seen more GSD's around than I've seen in the last year and a half that I've lived in this area!!  I saw one in petsmart and talked to his owner for awhile, and I've seen 2-3 walking in the neighborhood!!  And now your post!!  Everytime I see one my chest drops, but it makes me want one more and more!!  Oh, and about the shedding, as I've said mines been gone 3 months and I still find some of his hair in the house and in my car!!  Welcome back to the board, enjoy!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix