Author Topic: Cool Raised Feeders  (Read 2612 times)

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Cool Raised Feeders
« on: May 05, 2006, 07:13:24 am »
Got these for the dog room. The Ole Woodcrafter(http://stores.ebay.com/OLE-WOODCRAFTER) does a great job. 

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
Re: Cool Raised Feeders
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 11:06:38 pm »
Hello Everyone!

I went to the web site too and ordered a toy chest and measuring now for a raised water bowl for our 3 big Newfies.  What great stuff this gentleman makes, can't wait til our stuff arrives!  Brindle Pack did you also get the free dog leash holder?

Enjoy!

Anita  & the 3 Newfies from NJ
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 11:07:47 pm by pitas »

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 01:24:49 am »
Those look awesome, I looked at the website, wow! A handmade product that looks like it is made well, at a reasonable price, and cheap shipping. You don't see that a lot. 
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline pitas

• Paw-meister
  • Mom! Let us out, please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 10:32:04 am »
I have to confess the toy chest is for the Spoiled Madison girl.  She has her toys since day one when she came home to us, which is now 3 1/2 years.  Her brothers on the other hand are toy destroyers.  Not all the time but, they really are much harder on their toys, especially the stuffed ones.  Maddie has an entire collection that is at least a laundry basket size!  So needless to say we might have to sacrifice some to her brothers.  Total our 3 pups have about 3 pretty big buckets of toys, balls, etc...So Maddie's toy chest will be engraved with Spoiled Madison's Toy Box.   :D

Anita & the 3 Newfies from NJ