Author Topic: I need you - my support group - so much right now. Please read  (Read 50276 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: I need you - my support group - so much right now. Please read
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 11:38:23 am »
Many thanks to all of you for your well wishes and prayers. I am truly hoping everything turns out for the better, too. Please keep praying. I will let you know when I hear more.

Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 11:42:57 am »
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.  I hope she is safe and is found soon.  I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 08:15:21 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend!  I will certainly be praying for her, you and all her family and friends who are worrying about her situation!
Daphne

Kiahpyr

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 08:18:41 pm »
All the news station had her on tv last night. I'm going to see if I can get some posters and help anyway I can. Hang in there!

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 08:42:25 pm »
Jeanne,

I am very sorry to hear about your friend.  As some many others have said - lets just hope and pray she is hiding out in a safe, dry and warm shelter trying to figure out her next moves.

If there is anything that can be done from Western NY (posters, e-mail chain) please let me know.

Randy

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2006, 08:48:07 pm »
Jeanne,  my heart goes out to you and your friend... we are sending tons of positive thoughts your way in hopes of your friend's speedy and safe reurn!

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2006, 09:01:58 pm »
OMG Jeanne, that is so scary. Hoping and praying that everything turns out ok. Big hugs to you, hang in there and let us know if there's anything we can do ok?
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2006, 11:00:26 pm »
You never think this kind of thing can happen to you or someone you know.  I pray for her safe return.

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2006, 01:56:06 am »
I'll pray for her safety and your peace of mind.

I'm so sorry this is happening.  Unfortunately, this scenario has happened to me more than once over the years.  There's no more helpless feeling than waiting.

I don't want this to sound weird, and I certainly don't want to upset you more, but have you considered calling a psychic?
Sarah

GR8DAME

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2006, 04:14:31 am »
Jeanne, my thoughts and prayers to you and your friend. I hope she gets in contact with you, safe and sound
Stella

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2006, 11:13:45 am »
I'll pray for her safety and your peace of mind.

I'm so sorry this is happening.  Unfortunately, this scenario has happened to me more than once over the years.  There's no more helpless feeling than waiting.

I don't want this to sound weird, and I certainly don't want to upset you more, but have you considered calling a psychic?

Actually, her mom talked to a psychic this morning. She said an older model green or blue car was involved and that they need to find her dog's collar that came off when her dog went missing too. She said the collar has physical evidence on it. She also said water was involved, which freaked Tracy's mom out 'cause she said that on Wednesday after her husband had called and reported Tracy missing and they were sitting around the table trying to figure out their next move Mary (Tracy's mom) suddenly had a "wave" rush over her and she just felt "water". That's all the new info. I have for now. We're still just basically playing a waiting game and hoping someone has seen her or something out of the ordinary around her house.

April, thanks so much for keeping an eye out. I'm sure they can use all the help with flyers that you can manage. Her new website is: www.tracytribb le.com and there is a downloadable poster you can print from there.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline Boobearsmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 09:37:01 pm »
I hope she's ok and found safe and sound.  There's nothing worse than waiting and hoping to hear something.  This happened to my boyfriend's(at the time) dad.  They never called in a psychic but probably should have.

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 10:10:01 pm »
More positive thoughts headed your way.

What a terrifying thing. 
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2006, 01:10:21 am »
I read todays update in the Omaha paper -- sounds like the police are aggressively searching.  That's good to hear.

Jeanne, have you considered going to Omaha for a few days -- it might be easier to cope if you could be closer to Tracy's family?

Sarah

Offline mariannawoof

• Ankle Biter
  • gotta love the kisses
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2006, 01:17:01 am »
Gosh, I have chills... your friend Tracey is a beautiful girl... I just went to her website...I pray that they find her....I wish there was more I could say or do... just know that I'm thinking of you...xoxo marianna
Hugs & wags -
Marianna, Riley & Duffy