Author Topic: I need you - my support group - so much right now. Please read  (Read 50295 times)

Offline Janese51

• Gnawer
  • Buddy & Henry
    • View Profile
Re: I need you - my support group - so much right now. Please read
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2006, 01:48:22 pm »
Hi today is my first day on here and everyone has so many cute dogs am I able to put mine on also?? Do they have to be pedigree?  I adopted 2 basset hounds they are short dogs but have big paws!!!! If I can join this is it hard to get the pictures on??  I'm inquiring because this is my first time doing this.  Thanks Janice

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2006, 06:06:11 pm »
I am overwhelmed at this suggestions. I have to get going home now so I have all the dogs and cats fed by 8pm. Thank you, everyone!

Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

kgostomski

« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2006, 07:03:32 pm »
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  I have said mine many times over for her safe return.   I have lit my candle for her.

Kristen

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2006, 07:35:38 am »
Another disheartening article from the Omaha paper.

May 17
Two weeks after the disappearance of Council Bluffs resident Tracy Tribble, her family and friends are clinging to the hope that she left home on her own accord.

"We're hoping, of course, that she is out there somewhere and just wanted to get away for a while," said Tribble's father, John Gostomski. "It's so out of character for her. She would've called somebody by now."

During a meeting Tuesday with investigators from the Council Bluffs Police Department, Gostomski said he learned that police are "re-interviewing numerous people that they've already questioned once" in hopes of gleaning some overlooked clue.

Tribble, 35, was last known to have been seen May 3 by her husband, Stan, before he left their home at 133 Benton St. to go to work.

Stan Tribble has said that the couple had a "tiff" the night before Tracy disappeared and that their three-year marriage had its problems.

Tracy Tribble's family has established a $75,000 reward fund for information on her whereabouts.

A new search for Tracy Tribble will begin at 8 a.m. Saturday, starting at the parking lot east of St. Patrick's Catholic Church at 223 Harmony St. in Council Bluffs.

More than 100 volunteers searched for clues last weekend.

Gostomski said it's also important for people who work in rural areas and drive back roads to watchfor anything unusual in ditches.

Anyone with information can call the Council Bluffs Police Department at 328-4764 or 328-5737.

Sarah

Offline Charlies_Bird_Dog

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2006, 10:27:47 pm »
I am Tracy's cousin Charlie from Chicago. Uncle John, I just wanted to say that we are all praying for you and Tracy and hope something good happens soon there.

This is the only video that I've been able to find of what's happening there. Click on the link below and then Scroll down to the link "Search for Tracy Tribble". The video should then play.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/2815851.html

Nicole

« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2006, 10:50:38 pm »
Jeanne, and all of Tracy's family that is reading this...

I just wanted to say again that I'm heartbroken for you all. But, keeping my prayers and thoughts focused on Tracy and remembering that she can't be separated from your love, no matter where she is.

Offline Janese51

• Gnawer
  • Buddy & Henry
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2006, 04:32:32 pm »
Hi Jeanne,
Hello Uncle Johnnie,
We have so many people praying for Tracy and family. Tracy and the family is on the prayer chain in many churches statewide and in ours also!  We are leaving Friday and I think there will be a total of about 10 to 11 of us relatives coming from Illinois and Wisconsin to help this week-end in the search for Tracy. Your family and Tracy is heavy on our hearts and we love you all.  With all of our love, Ron and Janice Staron and fam. 

Offline ZinaPina

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2006, 05:04:07 pm »
In case no one saw the posting on Angelmissing.c om chat:

The family of Tracy has set up their own tip line.  Tribble's family feared that someone with good info
on her where aboutsmight may not call the police
because they are to intimidated. The number is:

(402) 218-1199

Please pass this on to everyone around the area.

Love to all...Kristen

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2006, 07:33:53 am »
Still checking in first thing every morning -- and still in disbelief Tracy hasn't been found.  And I'm so frustrated, I can't imagine what her family and friends are going through. 

Take deep breaths. 
Sarah

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2006, 12:57:15 pm »
The latest news does not sound promising. They have just discovered the body of a white female in the water under the bridge that connects Omaha and Council Bluffs. The detectives went to Tracy's mom's house and told her that's all the info. they can give her right now.

There is also another teenager (white, female) missing from Omaha, but her car was found way on the other side of Omaha (not far from where I grew up and where April lives, coincidentally).

I am writing this while on my break at work and am pretty much non-functional otherwise.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2006, 01:04:45 pm »
Oh Sweetie..... my heart goes out to you and Tracy's family! I too am hoping for the best for Tracy! She remains in my thoughts! Please know you are not alone - we are all here for you!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 01:08:09 pm by EllieAndBlu »

Kiahpyr

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2006, 01:12:26 pm »
OMG!! I'm flipping channels and scouring the news' websites, but so far all they are saying is a body was found. Jeanne I'm so sorry! I'm here for you hun!

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2006, 01:22:16 pm »
I am so sorry that you and Tracy's family are going through this. I hope she is found safe. (((hugs))) from Texas.

Kiahpyr

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2006, 01:38:36 pm »
OH, I am SO sorry!  Please give our love and hugs to her family.  This whole thing is just AWFUL!!! :'(