Author Topic: I need you - my support group - so much right now. Please read  (Read 50251 times)

Kiahpyr

Re: I need you - my support group - so much right now. Please read
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2006, 01:46:33 pm »
Here's another article

http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060519/NEWS01/60519010/1001/OBITUARIES03

There's goijng to be a press conference this afternoon. I'll be watching for it.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2006, 01:50:17 pm »
Here's another article

http://desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060519/NEWS01/60519010/1001/OBITUARIES03

There's goijng to be a press conference this afternoon. I'll be watching for it.

Do you happen to know what time the press conference is?

Kiahpyr

« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2006, 01:52:51 pm »
Here's another article

Do you happen to know what time the press conference is?

The article doesn't give an exact time. :-\ I'm hoping they'll show it on tv right away or I'll have to wait for the 4 o'clock news. :(

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2006, 01:56:24 pm »
I'll keep watching the News wires and hoping for good news!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2006, 02:47:48 pm »
Here is the latest from www.WOWT.com (NBC station) 

Body Found In River:

Authorities have recovered a woman's body from the Missouri River near Council Bluffs. The woman's identity is not known. An autopsy has been scheduled for Saturday morning.

Council Bluffs authorities say they were told of a body in the water near Progressive Park, at 6865 Gifford Road around 10:30 Friday morning. The woman's body was recovered within about an hour of that initial report.

Authorities have said only that the body is that of a white female and it was being taken to the State Mdical Examiner's office in Ankeny, Iowa for the autopsy.

Sgt. Jerry Mann, with the Council Bluffs Police Department says, "I have no idea as to identity of this individual we found today. That identity is unknown at this time. And, again, we'll be awaiting the results from the autopsy at 9 o'clock tomorrow."

Sgt. Mann says that a pest control worker found the body and reported it to authorities.

Police have been in contact with the family of Tracy Tribble, a Council Bluffs woman missing for more than a week, but again, there has been no positive identification of the body found in the river Friday morning. The nature of the conversation between police and Ms. Tribble's family is not known.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2006, 04:08:18 pm »
Tracy's mom's friends talked to another psychic who said Tracy "wants to be found". I'm not sure exactly what that means, but it sounds promising on the surface. The other psychic had told them to search Hummell park in Omaha and that there was some connection with a capitol H and small a. Well, as they were searching based on that tip, they found the body of a little girl who had been missing for a few weeks. Her name was Amber Harris.

It was just confirmed that the remains found in Hummell park were that of Amber Harris. She was 12 years old and has been missing for six months. It's been a very sad day in Omaha. :(

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2006, 04:22:37 pm »
Here is the latest from www.WOWT.com (NBC station) 

Police have been in contact with the family of Tracy Tribble, a Council Bluffs woman missing for more than a week, but again, there has been no positive identification of the body found in the river Friday morning. The nature of the conversation between police and Ms. Tribble's family is not known.

They have been in contact with the other girl's family, too. But, I have to admit, this doesn't look good. I can't breathe.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2006, 04:31:52 pm »
I wish we could make it all better and give you a big hug.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2006, 04:35:22 pm »
I could use a big hug. Johann is still on the road and all my friends went out of town this weekend.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2006, 04:38:05 pm »
(((((((((((((Okay...here's a big, huge, slobbery, hairy cyber-hug!!!  You are adored!!!)))))))))))))  This is really tough....but we're with you!!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2006, 04:39:23 pm »
(((((((((((((Okay...here's a big, huge, slobbery, hairy cyber-hug!!!  You are adored!!!)))))))))))))  This is really tough....but we're with you!!

I know you are - you all are the best! I can feel that hug and the slobbers all the way over here.

Jeanne

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2006, 10:58:12 pm »
I could use a big hug. Johann is still on the road and all my friends went out of town this weekend.
No, your friends did not go all go out of town...I'm still here in Iowa...((((((((hang in there))))))))!! :-*

Offline ZinaPina

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2006, 05:27:08 pm »
I just spoke with my counsin and some of our family is there with Uncle John and Aunt Mary at the moment.  Uncle John is doing a press conference as I type.  The news stations that Dan said were there are KETV and Action 3.  Also Fox News has been there. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  The good Lord above will take care of whomever has done this to Tracy. 

Kristen

Offline BarkleysMum

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Our Picture Trail Albums
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2006, 06:41:52 pm »
Jeanne & all Tracy's friends and family - I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss.  Words seem worthless at this time, but please know that I'm holding you all in prayer tonight.
Sandy
Newly owned by Anna Banana, kind of owned by Sheba
and always remembering Barkley - crossed the Bridge on May 19, 2006.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2006, 07:59:04 pm »
As my worst fears were confirmed this afternoon, I still want to say thank you to everyone here. I'm so grateful Tracy's cousins found this site, too and I hope to meet you all in Omaha as soon as the arrangements are made. I still can't believe this has happened. It's like I'm watching it happen to someone else and there is still a tiny part of my brain that doesn't comprehend that this is permanent.

I've been going back and forth all day from breaking down and sobbing to being completely numb. I hope this is normal.

The worst thing about all this, to me, is that Tracy - beautiful, vivacious, spontaneous Tracy with the infectious laugh - was thrown in the river like a piece of trash. This I cannot forgive. Whomever is responsible for this - whatever warped reason they have - could at least have had the decency to bury her or leave her somewhere that she would be found, not just toss her into the river to wash up like common refuse.

Anyway, sorry. I had to get that out.

Somehow, some way, I will find an answer to why this happened. Thankfully, I know with your help and the help of my wonderful friends and family here, I will find the strength to cope with this in the coming days.

April and EllieandBlu - I will look you up when I get to Omaha.

Love you all,
Jeanne