Author Topic: I need you - my support group - so much right now. Please read  (Read 50070 times)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: I need you - my support group - so much right now. Please read
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2006, 09:48:43 am »
Jeanne, Tracy's Family & Friends,

I too am So sorry for the loss of your beloved Tracy.  What a horrible ending to such a beautiful life.  Keep with you the wonderful memories of Tracy.

I will be thinking and praying for your family and prayine that the horrible, evil person that did this will be caught quickly and you will find some justice and closure to this terrible circumstance.

Randy

Offline Boyle

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2006, 11:34:22 am »
That is so tragic.  My heart goes out to all the family and friends of Tracy.  It sounds like she touched so many lives.  You are all in my thoughts.

k2campbell

« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2006, 12:28:30 pm »
Jeanne and Tracy's family and friends,

I am so sorry for the loss of Tracy.  This is a devasting story and I don't know what else to say.  We are all here for you - please take care.

Kelly & Kate :-*

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2006, 02:09:34 pm »
I wanted to let you all know that Tracy's website has been changed to a memorial site and her family is asking that, in lieu of flowers, donations be made to the Council Bluffs Humane Society and Noah's Wish. I think her dad may also add a link to Sky Ark, a transport organization made up of private pilots (because he is a small engine pilot himself).

I think that is a beautiful way to honor her. She has always been an animal lover and advocate. In fact, I want to share with you one of my favorite stories about Tracy.

When we were about 13, Tracy and I went to some kind of fair or carnival in Omaha. They had all kinds of midway games and at one of them there was this big roulette kind of wheel with a cage on top. Inside the cage was a rat. You would put your quarter on a color and the carny man would spin the wheel then lift the cage, then whatever color the dizzy rat stopped on would win.

Tracy saw this and had a fit! She started screaming at the man and bolted towards him, fists flying, yelling about how cruel that was to the rat! I had to hold her back and make her walk away. She broke down crying and plotted for the rest of the day how she was going to steal the rat away from the carny. Of course, at 13 you're pretty powerless, but I bet she made quite the impression on that guy - she sure did on me.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2006, 03:03:22 pm »
It's good that the donations will go to an animal group -- gives all of us here an opportunity to show Tracy's friends and family our sympathy.

Sarah

Offline Teamshredit

• Big Paw Certified
  • Aspen having fun near Mammoth Lakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2006, 03:47:27 pm »
My heart goes out to all that were close to Tracy....I'm so sorry it came to this. I hope the police find and convict whoever did this very quickly.

Meredith
Zane - St Bernard/Shepherd mix
Aspen - Pyr/Malamute mix
Craig - Our Ridgie, has gone over the Rainbow Bridge

Kiahpyr

« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2006, 07:23:07 am »
I just recieved information that Tracy's funeral will be next wednesday. That is if her husband will release the body for burial.

The police did search her home again monday night, but not saying if they found anything. I'm hoping we'll find out what happened to her soon. She and her family deserves peace.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2006, 09:35:01 am »
That's sort of true, April. The earliest they can have her funeral is Wednesday. Stan is absolutely refusing to sign the release for her body. In fact, the police had to take custody of her body and move it to a secret location to prevent someone from bringing in a false release form and taking her body illegally.

Stan's lawyer is even telling him to sign the release, but he won't do it unless he is given a guarantee that he will be allowed to attend the funeral. Whatever.

I went to the Dr. today and he said I was suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. My blood pressure was high for the first time in my life and I broke down twice at the dr.'s office. He gave me some Zoloft and something else to help me sleep and is having a grief counselor call me to set up an appointment.

Hopefully, we'll know something more definitive about the funeral today. We all need some closure.

Jeanne

p.s. Sarah asked me to repost the links for donations in Tracy's name. The links can be found on Tracy's memorial website: www.tracytribb le.com
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 09:38:41 am by jjfritsche »
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2006, 09:43:22 am »
Jeanne -- I'm so glad you went to the doctor! 

What a weird complication -- about the husband not releasing the body.  Does he think it will postpone them finding something out?  Hate to be so suspicious, (Innocent till proven guilty) but after all she's been through, you'd think he'd want her to have a proper burial.  Maybe he's having PTSD too.

Thank you for the link.

Sarah

Offline ZinaPina

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2006, 04:47:49 pm »
Autopsy results just release Omaha.com..... He needs to be banished from this earth the same way he did to Tracy.  The details are too much for me to put on here, but excuse my French I hope he dies in h*ll for what he did to her.  I'm sorry you can't say anyone else did it when the cops are removing bedding and fiding a liner and pad in the trash can from the bed.  Uncle John you take care of him and use all your resources that you possibly can to hang his @ss.  We love you.

Kristen

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2006, 05:44:24 pm »
I just made my plane reservations. I will get in Monday afternoon and will leave Thursday morning.

The visitation is Tuesday and funeral Wednesday. Tracy's mom is determined to make this the most beautiful, significant service for her daughter.

April, I'll call you when I get there.

Jeanne

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 24, 2006, 08:49:30 pm »
Hugs and be safe on the trip.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months