Author Topic: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY  (Read 2470 times)

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
« on: May 13, 2006, 11:16:44 pm »
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers of both skin and furry babies!!! :) :) :) :)
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2006, 02:04:53 am »
Thank you & you also!!!...I got an inkling that my 7 & 8 yr. old were making me breakfast in the morning (because they don't whisper so good :D...lol!) so I set out my coffee & a plate for my frozen waffles :P :D & told them I'd be ready to get up bright & early :-\....I am SO going back to bed as soon as I can ;)...I am SO not a morning person :D...lol!

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 06:30:32 am »
Thank you!  dont have any skin babies of my own yet but my fur babies are making me feel like the best mom in the world today
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2006, 06:51:48 am »
Thanks ;D

Happy Mothers Day ;D

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 07:50:28 am »
Thanks!  My day was a pretty interesting commentary on my life.  I was awakened to dogs barking and peacocks yowling.  We came home from vacation a day early because my peacocks had gotten out.  We spent yesterday afternoon and evening trying to find the last remaining hold-out, my favorite white male Pea.  This morning there he was and the guy who was taking care of critters was holding him - his wife had woken him up having dreams of peas calling so he got up and started looking again.  Found him right in front of our barn.  He'd been in town yesterday so I'm so thankful he wasn't eaten by a dog or something.  Anyway, called the friends we had been visiting (near DC) and her kids had made her breakfast in bed.  I wouldn't trade my life for hers for a million $!  I can't imagine living with that kind of traffic!  Glad to be home in the hills where the only thing that wakes you up is a peacock yelling or a dog barking.  No garbage trucks, air planes over head, sirens...
Daphne

GR8DAME

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 08:37:10 am »
Thak you, and Happy Mothers day back to all the fur and skin-kid Moms out there. The dogs woke me at 5:30am and I had been up until 2am cleaning house so I would'nt have to do it today, LOL. No rest for the wicked, I guess.
Stella

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 09:05:22 am »
 ;DI got to sleep in until 9:30!! DH got up with Zac at 6:30 this morning and he ended up going back to sleep and when I got up, BOTH boys were back in bed!  Peace and quiet!  The best gift you can get!!! 

Happy Mother's Day Ladies! :-*
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Kiahpyr

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 09:59:40 am »
Let see my daughter has a fever and is being all whiney. My hubby's still in bed. He is ill as well. So a Happy Mother's Day to me!  :-\ :P
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 10:25:57 am by Tajsa »

Offline VdogLover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 10:12:01 am »
Thank you and Happy Mother's Day to all:)

Not only is it Mother's Day for May and myself but its Luccis 10th Birthday also :) Ice cream cake celebration tonight!!!  ;D

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 11:37:52 am »
Happy Mother's Day from us to you all as well! Bear and I hope that all of the moms on this board have the best day ever. Your devotion to you human and fur kids is undendiable. We love you all and want to say thanks for sharing a part of your day checking in here.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

k2campbell

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 03:36:27 pm »
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all my fellow doggie-moms and skin-kid moms as well!  Hope everyone's day is a great one!

Kate and I are hanging out in the yard watching Eric paint. We are enjoying our day together! ;D

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 03:57:33 pm »
Happy Mother's Day everyone!  I am at work, but will enjoy some time with my fur kids later tonight...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*