Author Topic: PUPPY MADNESS!!!!!!!  (Read 3402 times)

doggylover

PUPPY MADNESS!!!!!!!
« on: May 04, 2006, 08:17:47 am »
I got an email from my breeder today, and the bitch we desperately wanted to be the mother of our pup is PREGO!!!!  We were let down before because the other possible mother had a false pregnancy, but the one we REALLY wanted is now pregnant!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kiahpyr

Re: PUPPY MADNESS!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 09:22:42 am »
WOOHOO!!! Very exciting!!!

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 05:30:35 pm »
Yaaaaaay! What exciting news! I'll bet you can hardly wait! :) Please keep us posted!
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 08:47:58 pm »
See good things come to those who wait!!  That is exciting news!!  Now the count down begins.  Are you waiting for a boy or girl what type of pup?

doggylover

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 01:52:16 am »
We are getting a little girl pup, bullmastiff.  We are naming her 'Gosshawk' because in the wild, Badgers and Gosshawks depend on eachother for their survival (they hunt together their whole lives, the hawk spots prey from the sky for the badger to kill-our dog's name is Badger).  We are going to call her 'Gossy' (pronounced 'bossy' but with a 'g'). 
OMG she is going to have a little pudgy roundy tummy and a squirmy little body.  I can't wait to smell that puppy smell and hear those little puppy grunts and whimpers.  I feel pregnant!!!!
Ronda

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 01:56:11 am »
Spring is definately in the air.  all the puppies are coming!   Congrats!

k2campbell

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 02:00:08 am »
I feel pregnant!!!!
Ronda

Ha ha ha - you're end comment cracked me up there :D ;)  CONGRATS - how exciting!!!  So happy for you ;D

doggylover

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 12:41:45 pm »
That's great news! No wonder you are excited!
And I just learned something about badgers and goshawks! That is neat!
Do you know when the pups are due?
OMG I have been avoiding this site lately because it contributes to my new puppy obsession.  It's all all all I can think about.  My repetoir of conversation is now reduced to calling everyone I know and telling them I'm having a baby, just to get their attn so I can tell them about the pup! 
They are due May 20th, the breeder is letting them go at 6 weeks, so we can hopefully pick her up on July 5th. 
I had a dream last night about puppy tummy.  This is just so over the top!!!
Ronda

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2006, 11:47:49 pm »
I love the way their names go together. Sometimes things work out for the best. I guess it was meant to be that you will get the puppy from the bitch you wanted in the first place. I,m so happy for you. There is nothing else like puppy breath :D
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

doggylover

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2006, 11:39:57 am »
Is there something like the 'opposite' of dog years?  Dog years go really fast, my days are going PAINFULLY slow.  Maybe turtle years are slow.  I'm having a hard time just waiting for my pup to be born.  I told my husband the other day that I wanted to drive (4 hours one way) to the breeders place and maybe sleep around the clock with the bitch so I'm there for the delivery, you know, just to help out!  He said, "if you want the breeder to refuse to sell you a puppy because she thinks you are a total freak then I think it would be a really good idea to call her and ask to do that".  I took that as 'bad idea'. 
I might just pass out from all the excitement!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Icerotti

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 07:12:00 am »
OOOH that is so exciting... I can't wait ;D

doggylover

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2006, 12:37:43 am »
OK, the bitch is due next Saturday (May 20th) and the breeder said I can call on the 27th and find out if there is a female puppy for us.  I can't wait till the 27th if I know they are already born and I have to wait a WHOLE week.  Do you all think it would freak the breeder out if I called a lil bit early?  How early do you think I can fudge it? 
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

doggylover

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2006, 11:38:59 pm »
OK I almost called the breeder about 20 times today.  I need to get a life.  This is so bad.