Author Topic: Deaf Wobblers dane in need asap- Alabama  (Read 6752 times)

Offline eightdogs4me

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • When There's A Will, There's A Way
Re: Deaf Wobblers dane in need asap- Alabama
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2006, 04:51:44 pm »

Um, Em, I appreciate you thinking about me and all but...let's see...H*LL NO!   ;D  In fact, you still need to call me.  Mozart is going under WTAWTAW on Petfinder...

Hey, it was worth a shot, eh?  If you know anyone, though, she'll be avaliable when she gets more hair.  In fact, she is scraping clean, no mites present, so she'd be avaliable now to someone who understands why she's in the condition she is in.  We're working on house training and more manners...she has very few manners.  I'll drop you an email...
Emily and the gang

cricket36580

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 06:12:35 pm »
Um, well...You see...I, uh, um... Well.  I could probably home her if you need me too.   ;D  really.  I have a family ready.  You really should call me sometime. 

Offline Leah...

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 09:31:13 am »
Any new news on Mozart? i hope he is doing well where ever he is right now. what about Liz?
Leah
Mom to:
Sky- Australian Shepherd
Sammie- Newfoundland/Border Collie mix
Rose- Tortie/Tabby cat
Stinky- Silver Marten rabbit
Ruby, Mambo and Charlotte- Rats
Trevor- Frog
13 Millipedes
NO LONGER WITH US
Bailey the Wolf-Dog 1998-2007
Spanky- Rabbit 2000-2007

cricket36580

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2006, 10:23:17 am »
Nope...He'll be in his forever home soon though.  He's going to a friend of mine in WA in July.  Working out the logistics now.  He's doing really well though.  Settled in like he's always been here.  He's had to learn how to ask to go out but other than that he's really doing well.  He's gaining weight and his shoulder is doing better with the activity.  He's not flipping his hind legs out as much either.  3 wks is a LONG time to be confined for him.  He still won't get in the crate though.  sigh...  But that's ok cause he may never have to be in one again. 

I will miss him horribly when he's gone though.  He's really stolen a piece of our hearts.  If I hadn't already placed him, he wouldn't be going anywhere!