Author Topic: BPO to the RESCUE: Lets Find Mommyofschnauzer's Dane Pup; He is LOST!!  (Read 26154 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Titan has a bum leg just like you Mel.  You could share war stories and name him 'Ryan' like, "saving private ryan" then we could all sit around and make jokes about his privates....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA Ronda I think that deserves a hundred more questions in the hot seat. ;D
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Is she definitely wanting a rescue pup? Does she have a color preference?
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline Aner

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile

chaosndestruction

wow I hope you guys are this helpful when I start looking for a big brother for Keela!!!!

doggylover

Yes, the pup must be under 6 months, the younger the better (for specific reasons that have been well thought about), any color.  Must be a dane.  Prefer boy, a girl is fine but ONLY if it is the pup MEANT for Miss Mel.

Please give us everything you find.  Don't worry if it turns out s/he is already adopted because Mel has agreed to stay totally out of this until we find the pup (so she won't get devastated if you offer a pup that she can't get).  The more pups the better!

Megan hahaha no, all my efforts here should exonerate me from the hotseat!
 :D 

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
But I mean, no breeders or anything right? Just rescues needing homes or does it matter to her? I know several Danes in the area that are young and need homes, but they're from breeders, not a shelter or rescue.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

doggylover

But I mean, no breeders or anything right? Just rescues needing homes or does it matter to her? I know several Danes in the area that are young and need homes, but they're from breeders, not a shelter or rescue.
Yes, please post everything you find that fits the criteria.  Mel has promised to stay away from this thread so she doesn't get hooked on any puppy, so nothing bad can come from flooding the thread with possibilities.  The right puppy could be one that wasn't included because someone thought it wouldn't work. 
Location doesn't matter.  Sex doesn't totally matter.  Color doesn't matter. 

doggylover

Re: BPO to the RESCUE: Lets Find Mommyofschnauzer's Dane Pup; He is LOST!!
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2006, 04:29:10 am »
Tux has 'many' applications on him.  Mel was interested in him (from what little we knew).  We need more pups!

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2006, 04:34:31 am »
1200615- Dog:Great Dane/Old English Sheepdog
Lincoln,IL 217-732-8700 Deb shellyg62656@yahoo.com   7-31-2006
Name: Moosearella
Sex: F
Size: XL
Delete   Cutest puppy ever! Half Purebred Great Dane and the other half Purebred Old English Sheepdog. Moosearella has one blue eye and one brown eye. She is Merle in color like her father the dane and has short hair like her father. Timid little girl. She has only been an outside dog. $75 I can email pictures!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

DakotaMom

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2006, 04:49:25 am »
I'm not sure if this has been posted. There is a website where you enter what your looking for and a radius and it will check other sties for you and send you notices when new animals come in.

http://www.1-800-save-a-pet.com/cgi-bin/public/petsearch.cgi/search_dogs_form

doggylover

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2006, 04:52:09 am »
Denise, that is awesome, I'll go enter the info!  Thank you so much!

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2006, 05:00:50 am »
I think Axel is my fav so far, too bad he's in the Carolinas!!  I thought Mel was suppose to stay off this thread!!!  Rhonda, you are fantastic ;D ;D  I might let you visit Gossy from time to time after I take her!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

doggylover

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2006, 05:05:06 am »
1197494- Dog:Great Dane
Bayside,NY 5555555 Jamie nydressagekwee n@aol.com 7-27-2006
Name: Merlin
Sex:M
Size:XL
Delete I have a great dane puppy that someone rescued from an abusive situation.... He is a great dog but its not fair to keep him in an apartment.. I took him in as a favor and would love to place him in a wonderful home. He is black with a white chest and 4 white feet. He gets along great with all dogs and even my 4 year old daughter, no mean bone in his body... 

1191616- Dog:Great Dane
Lawton,OK 580-248-3218 Sam sam.means@us.army.mil 7-18-2006
Name: Blue
Delete Wonderful puppy, very intelligent. Great with kids. Color: tan&white Have new job requiring a lot of traveling

1198689- Dog:Great Dane
Henderson,KY xxxxxxxxxxx Zoe malibutanicals@yahoo.com 7-28-2006
Name: Rover
Delete Rover is a fawn great dane(scooby doo color), He is a snuggle bug. He is potty trained. Rover is up to date on his vetting, he will be neutered before he gets adopted!! Serious inquirys only. Remember he is going to get BIG!! Email me for more info and pics @ malibutanicals@yahoo.com 

Meg, Jenn,
I have emailed all of these that you listed. They look GREAT!  Thanks you guys!  Keep them coming!

doggylover

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2006, 05:38:27 am »
I think Axel is my fav so far, too bad he's in the Carolinas!!  I thought Mel was suppose to stay off this thread!!!  Rhonda, you are fantastic ;D ;D  I might let you visit Gossy from time to time after I take her!!
OMG you guys this has been wonderful!  She IS supposed to stay off the thread but we ALL know she is probably lurking.  I have contacted a rescue in my area that has a boy and a girl dane 2 and 3 weeks old.  They are the result of a tardlet dane rescue that allowed the parents to breed.  This current rescue that now has them is nursing them back to health, a job that Mel would LOVE.  I am going to let them know that she would love to take BOTH pups.  Hee, I asked her if she would be open to 2, and she was OPEN OPEN OPEN. 
Lets all cross our fingers!  Oh and if she gets these lil pups, we need to do a 'Goodbye dear friend' thread because she will be too busy to post. 
:)

doggylover

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2006, 05:40:06 am »
It doesn't matter WHERE the pup is.  We can get it to her
 ;)