Author Topic: The Grey's Anatomy Saga  (Read 13882 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: The Grey's Anatomy Saga
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2006, 02:58:19 am »
Yep on being irritated with McDreamy's attitude!  >:(

Not into the scruffy look of Mr. McHottie Vet. He needs to take a shower for me.  :D

Alex made me proud by finally acting like a man even though he hates neonatal stuff.  ;D

George seriously needs to grow his hair out cuz he lost some of his cuteness. ;D

All I gotta say though is that I love this show!!!

Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline VdogLover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2006, 03:38:50 am »

His attitue last night took him right off my good night dreams list...

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2006, 03:44:23 am »

Not into the scruffy look of Mr. McHottie Vet. He needs to take a shower for me.  :D

Alex made me proud by finally acting like a man even though he hates neonatal stuff.  ;D

George seriously needs to grow his hair out cuz he lost some of his cuteness. ;D

I agree...McHott ie Vet could use a shower and a shave.  but he'll do in a pinch!!!

Icerotti

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2006, 05:36:22 am »
I agree George needs to gorw his hair out again--short hair is impeeding his cuteness factor!

I can't wait for next Sun!!!!

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2006, 06:31:55 am »
Do I get to call Meh a whore?  She's slept with more people than we've seen Alex with, and he's supposed to be just the worst guy in the world, isn't he? 

I can't stand the character of Meredith.  Why couldn't CHRISTINA'S last name have been Grey?  Christina rocks. 

Or Bailey?  She could have been Bailey-Grey.  She's the best thing ON this show.

Or Addision.  Why couldn't she have been Addison Grey? 

Why must we have the Whining Whore as the 'title' character?  We'll never get rid of her whining, whoring @ss...unless maybe one of those half siblings decides to be a doctor...or her father comes back on staff...

How can we get rid of this self-pitying, self-destructive, self-indulgent waste of airtime?  Anybody got any ideas that we can post on Shonda's blog??
Sheryl, Dogless and sad

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2006, 06:51:09 am »
 :o  First let me say.....some of you take this whole thing a little too personal.  wow!  Getting so upset over a tv show.  lol

Second, I prefer the vet and if he wants to hop in the shower, I'd gladly hop in with him.  :D It's about time they get a good male on there that's not a total ragmop!  George is sweet but as far as life lessons, he got what he needed to.  I'm sorry he had to get hurt but lets face it, it's the only way he was ever going to let go and get over grey. ;)  Now he can move on with his life and date the no hands washing Dr. (eeewwwwww).

Mcdreamy is cute but a butthead (to put it mildly) and his wife although pretty is as much of a ho as grey and worse, she was married while sleeping around.  I loved grey's comment to that jugemental *******.  She was right, he has no right to say anything after what he did to her.  I hope it really is over between there.

I have to say I was really surprised, pleasantly so, about mr "I'm going to deliver this baby".  It was nice to finally see him get real about something and stop thinking of himself constantly.  As far as izzy, if she can deal with it, more power to her.  He's cute but I couldn't handle the stress of "dating" a guy with one foot in the grave.

On a side note, is anyone else irritated with the whole "season" thing?  Just because it's called a season, doesn't mean it actually has to end in one.  I think they should make them longer.

Ok, I think I'm done.  lol
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2006, 07:04:53 am »
LOL,  you're right...i took last night's show personally.  :)  It's a captivating series I think.

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2006, 07:24:25 am »
I love this show. McDreamy really pissed me off. I'm glad that she stood up to herself. And Adison deserves better, yes she cheated but he's an a#$. I hope she kicks him to the curb.

I really hope they don't kill Denny off the show, that will really upset me.

As for George and Kali I like them togeather, I like the attitude that she has.

Christina and Baily just Rock they are my fav on the show.

Alex well he's just an a$#, but every show needs one, you just love to hate them.

Next weeks show looks awesome.
Well that's all I have to say.
Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2006, 07:25:01 am »

jaba jaba jaba...i will never understand why we must disagree here....i LOVE mr McHottie vets whole package, ruggedness and all.  who wants a clean shaven good boy when you can have a SUPER HOT CHRIS VET?  lol. 

on all the other points though, we're cool lol.
NICKI

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2006, 08:56:17 am »
hey now!  Don't be getting any ideas about my vet!   :P
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2006, 09:10:35 am »
HE WAS MY VET FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ok ok....one of us can take McSteamy, and on of us can take mrMcHottie vet.....

pick your poison
NICKI

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2006, 09:13:26 am »
I only like the vet.   :D  While I'm waiting for him I'll take the guy at the dog park with that GORGEOUS male GSD!  That is if I'm allowed to trade in my hubby.   ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2006, 02:01:58 pm »
I am going to be sitting on the edge of my seat tonight.  WOW! 

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2006, 02:04:48 pm »
Me toooooooo Lin!  I can NOT wait for tonight's finale - I am sooooo psyched it is 2 hours!  Last night was awesome!
What was Izzy thinking?!  I cant wait to see what happens.... and what about Dr. Burke being shot...... of course I am sure they will leave us hanging until next season! Oh the suspense of it all!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 02:12:24 pm by EllieAndBlu »

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2006, 02:14:35 pm »
Me toooooooo Lin!  I can NOT wait for tonight's finale - I am sooooo psyched it is 2 hours!  Last night was awesome!
What was Izzy thinking?!  I cant wait to see what happens.... and what about Dr. Burke being shot...... of course I am sure they will leave us hanging until next season! Oh the suspense of it all!
I know.  I was mortified!  Either Dr. Burke can't fix Denny (and yes Izzy went a little bonkers)...or Burke dies and Denny gets HIS heart. 
And the love triangle (or should I say Quadrangle) of McDreamy, Mc Vet, Mrs. Dr. Sheppard and Merideth continues.