Author Topic: The Grey's Anatomy Saga  (Read 14048 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: The Grey's Anatomy Saga
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2006, 06:32:31 am »
I still can't believe he let her do that!  I hope he has the b@11s to say something when asked.  I'm sure he won't go on his own though.  Izzy is an idiot!

Oh! and I think this whole thing will open up her hidden issues about being needy, low self esteem etc.  They could really build on a girl who falls in love with every nice man who just happens to be dying.  Either that or they're giving her the axe and this is her way out of the show.   ;)

WOO HOO!!! This just in!  I get to watch the show uninterupted (well, except the dog and toddler) because the chatterbox (7 yr old) will be at a friends house!  YES!!!

She got the axe!  I loved that she kinda quit in a respectible way though.  And Alex!!  All of a sudden he's a good doctor.  He'll pick up all her little pieces I'm sure (if she stays in Seatlle anyway.) 
Christine really came through in a snap!! I loved that...I really like Burke!  And Bailey...she keeps getting better and better.
But Mc Vet!! Poor heartbroken man. 
I loved the look in Dr. Mrs. McDreamy's eyes when McDreamy came back and turned around when Merideth (no undies and all) walked into the "prom" room again.  OH DEAR LORD!  Did the three of them stand around and stare at eachother for an hour or what? 

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2006, 06:45:00 am »
OMG - what a finale! The 2 hours flew by! The tears flowed when they put Doc down... and then again when Alex carried Izzy away from Denny and rocked her in the chair...  oh how that boy comes thru in the end!

As for Izzy... I think she will be back next season... they just want to keep us guessing...  it is WAY too soon to break up the family of interns!

And Burke.... love that man.... but what a struggle he will have in the beginning of next season.

And Meredith..... who will she choose!?  I am guessing it will be McVet.... because she and McDreamy have to continue their tortured relationship for awhile longer... it makes for such good t.v.!

Dang - I can NOT wait until next season!!!!!!!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2006, 06:51:34 am »
OMG - what a finale! The 2 hours flew by! The tears flowed when they put Doc down... and then again when Alex carried Izzy away from Denny and rocked her in the chair...  oh how that boy comes thru in the end!

As for Izzy... I think she will be back next season... they just want to keep us guessing...  it is WAY too soon to break up the family of interns!

And Burke.... love that man.... but what a struggle he will have in the beginning of next season.

And Meredith..... who will she choose!?  I am guessing it will be McVet.... because she and McDreamy have to continue their tortured relationship for awhile longer... it makes for such good t.v.!

Dang - I can NOT wait until next season!!!!!!!!!
I'm pulling for McVet too! 
But it's gonna be a long summer. 

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2006, 03:22:44 pm »
All I can say is that the summer is going to be way to long without the show.  :( Even though McDreamy is kinda jerky I still love him and want him to get together with Meredith soon. I hope she'll pick him but I doubt it cuz he's such a wimp.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2006, 07:50:35 am »
All I can say is that the summer is going to be way to long without the show.  :( Even though McDreamy is kinda jerky I still love him and want him to get together with Meredith soon. I hope she'll pick him but I doubt it cuz he's such a wimp.

I totally agree! I cant help it - I wish I didn't, but I love McDreamy...lol! I want McDreamy and Meredith together too - I but I just read McVet will be back next season, so I am guessing Meredith and McDreamy will be tortured for another season.

Hope the summer flies by!  :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 07:52:19 am by EllieAndBlu »

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2006, 09:19:33 am »
It's moving to Thursday nights at 9

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2006, 09:31:22 am »
oooohhh my ... I am not sure how I feel about that. I loved watching it on sunday nights! But of course I will be right there on Thursdays watching!  :)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2006, 09:34:58 am »
oooohhh my ... I am not sure how I feel about that. I loved watching it on sunday nights! But of course I will be right there on Thursdays watching!  :)
I know!  I was surprised.  No I'll have to record CSI!