Author Topic: Lola's weight chart.. and Bubba has finally put on some pudge!  (Read 6909 times)

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Lola's weight chart.. and Bubba has finally put on some pudge!
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 11:21:43 pm »
I haven't see it before, thanks for hte link. According to that chart, Bella is a lot smaller than she should be; like 20 lbs smaller.  Hmmmmm, it's interesting, but difficult to generalize growth rates I think since there are lots of varying sizes of parents among the breed, don't you think?
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Lyn

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 04:23:41 am »
For sure. I just happened to find that chart when Bubba was going through the gangly stage. He's always been way way under what it says too. If those were average weights for Saints in the 50's they must have been enormous. LOL

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 04:41:17 am »
Teddy was always under the chart until he was about 7 months old.  Then he matched it for one month and now he's about 20 lbs over each month.  He should be about 123lbs at 11 months and he's actually about 140 lbs.  Holy Cow - just think how big he will eventually get if he stays about 20lbs over the chart weights, or even keeps gaining on it?  Guinness world records.....he re we come!  LOL!  (I actually figure he will max out at about 170 lbs - Guiness record for a saint was 298 lbs I think!).
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Lyn

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2006, 04:48:19 am »
I still remember those baby Teddy pics you posted not long after you brought him home. 11 months later and he's now 140 pounds!  :o Wow Teddy is going to be a big boy! :D