Author Topic: The Grey's Anatomy Saga  (Read 13881 times)

lins_saving_grace

The Grey's Anatomy Saga
« on: February 19, 2006, 11:11:08 am »
Thoughts on last night's show? 

I didn't see that one coming! 
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 11:25:33 am by lins_saving_grace »

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
Re: The Grey's Anatomy Sage
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 11:25:48 am »
ummmmmm...how yummy is mark!!!!!  lol, i almost didn't make it through the whole show lol.  and the whole, i haven't forgiven her and have no obligation to forgive you part made me sooo happy lol. 

im torn though, i like dreamy and red just as much as dreamy and grey. 
NICKI

lins_saving_grace

Re: The Grey's Anatomy Sage
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 11:32:28 am »
ummmmmm...how yummy is mark!!!!!  lol, i almost didn't make it through the whole show lol.  and the whole, i haven't forgiven her and have no obligation to forgive you part made me sooo happy lol. 

im torn though, i like dreamy and red just as much as dreamy and grey. 

I know.  Dr. McDreamy vs Dr. McSteamy.  tastey indeed. 

I love Dr. McDreamy's comment to his wife too!  She's a cold little cucumber.

And George!!!   Oh I'd take him in a heartbeat too.  He's so sweet and honest and lovable. 

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: The Grey's Anatomy Saga
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 12:01:43 pm »
I love George too ! What an angel ! Hope Grey doesn't break his heart !!!!
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline 2dobies

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 12:22:42 pm »
ok, here's my opinion.  Mark is way too full of himself and attitude.  I dont like him.  He burns his best friend bad in the past, and here he is again, up to the same old sh** !The only decent thing about him was that he did fix the poor Lion Boy's face even when he didnt have to.
I never wanted to get addicted to this show....but... it's TOO LATE!
DOGS LAUGH, BUT THEY LAUGH WITH THEIR TAILS.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 12:24:04 pm »
My roommate LOVES George!!!

I am all about McDreamy.... those eyes!!! However I cant say I am disappointed in McSteamy... hellloooooo hottie!

I cant wait to see how McSteamy's arrival shakes everything up... I have to admit though, I am pullin' for  McDreamy and Grey.

I have a question - My boss and I were debating..... does Grey know the Chief is the man her mom had an affair with?  I say she is in the road to putting it all together.... my boss assumes she already knows...

what do y'all think?

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2006, 01:19:38 pm »
My roommate LOVES George!!!

I am all about McDreamy.... those eyes!!! However I cant say I am disappointed in McSteamy... hellloooooo hottie!

I cant wait to see how McSteamy's arrival shakes everything up... I have to admit though, I am pullin' for  McDreamy and Grey.

I have a question - My boss and I were debating..... does Grey know the Chief is the man her mom had an affair with?  I say she is in the road to putting it all together.... my boss assumes she already knows...

what do y'all think?

No.  Dr. Grey knows nothing about who the man in her mom's past is.  I think she has her suspicions though

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2006, 01:37:31 pm »
yeah I think  she is starting to put it together.... that is going to be an intense episode when she finds out for sure!
p.s. thanks for proving my boss wrong  ;D

k2campbell

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 02:07:50 pm »
OH - I just love George!  He is such a sweetheart, and he's quite cute too! I'm so happy!!!  ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2006, 02:09:25 pm »
OH - I just love George!  He is such a sweetheart, and he's quite cute too! I'm so happy!!!  ;)
Oh, but the previews for next week's show have him all honked off about Merideth telling everyone they slept together (including Dr. McDreamy). 
I'd take George home to meet the parents.  He's a sweetheart!  And those big innocent green eyes of his...are intoxicating.

k2campbell

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2006, 03:32:02 pm »
Oh, but the previews for next week's show have him all honked off about Merideth telling everyone they slept together (including Dr. McDreamy).  I'd take George home to meet the parents.  He's a sweetheart!  And those big innocent green eyes of his...are intoxicating.

Aw - see I didn't see next week's preview, they didn't run it for some reason.  I hope Merideth doesn't become a total freak about it.  I agree about those big innocent green eyes - ahhhhhhhh...  ;)

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2006, 02:07:56 pm »
Meh knows about her mother and Richard.  She found out last season, when her mother ended up in the hospital.  She caught her mother snuggling the adultering multiface and trash talking about Thatch.  Richard doesn't know that she knows; Meh turned around and walked away from the door.

I've been on the fence as to whether I liked Meh all along--I think she's one of the 3 most unsympathetic protagonists in the history of TV--but I absolutely HATE HER for sleeping with George. 

I mean, clearly, she's got very few morals and even less practice using them--she's had more one night stands than Alex.  But sleeping with George and then self-flagellating by discussing it with all and sundry is just more leeway than I'm willing to give the character.

I wish they'd blown her skanky butt to kingdom come. I'm on the Meh hate express from now on.

Sheryl, Dogless and sad

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2006, 02:10:44 pm »
I agree.  I am going to hate her for toying with George.  He's one of those guys every girl dreams of getting and she's going to throw him away like yesterday's news as soon as Dr. McDreamy batts an eye at her. 
One expects Alex to prowl...his character was set up that way...but it's nice to see him settle down with Izzy. 
George will bounce back and be better for it. Besides...if she doesn't want him I'll take him! 

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2006, 03:13:11 pm »
BACK OFF LINS...back off.  i have claimed george from the start! 

NICKI

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2006, 03:13:40 pm »
BACK OFF LINS...back off.  i have claimed george from the start! 

LOL!  :)