Akitas > Akita Discussions

axle bit me

<< < (3/3)

choppersmom:
My brothers dog bit me once. I was trying to break up a fight and he accidently got my arm. When he saw I was bleeding he ran and hid in the closet. I knew it was my fault and he didn't intend to bite me so I went in the closet to calm him down. I think that was very good for both of us because had I avoided him for days I think we would have both been on edge. This way it was just kind of over and he lived with me for another 6 months with out incident.

karateblossom:
Axle didn't mean it, but I'm sure it still hurt....:*S  My hubby got seriously bit one time by his malamute...... .when hot dog latched on (a reaction to being attacked by another dog and my hubby trying to pull hotdog back) he gave the "OH S$%#, WHAT DID I DO" look and was totally sorry.  Axle was probably flailing like a drowning man and you know what happens when one tries to rescue a drowning person.... 

I hope the bite wasn't too bad! 

Ali:
Tani bit me once when we were playing tug o war. She lunged for the tug rope, but it had swung to the side and she got my arm. It was a total accident, obviously, and she was oblivious because she was caught up in the game. It hurt like nothing else, though!!! Unbelievable how much that hurt - both at the time she did it and for days after! I don't need to tell you that Axle didn't mean it - but I do feel for ya! Sorry to say, I agree with the tetanus shot thing. Take it easy!

marinafb:
Oh my i am glad you both are alright he sorry he bit mama he was scared! Marina

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version