Author Topic: Bad news tonight...Rosie.  (Read 26539 times)

Lyn

Re: Bad news tonight...Rosie.
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2006, 01:00:20 pm »
Sending my thoughts and prayers also for your and your family. :'(

doggylover

« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2006, 01:30:48 pm »
Chelle I found this for you... :'(

I Did Not Die

Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.
I am not there.  I did not die. 
Pacho-

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2006, 01:36:01 pm »
Rest in peace, beautiful Rosie.

You are in my thoughts, Gyps. Love and hugs from Tennessee.

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2006, 03:04:50 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear that you had to make this decision.  Remember the good times with her and how much she has taught you.  Maybe it was her job to prepare you to tackle some future problem.  You made the best decision for both you and her.  At least she's in peace now and waiting for you at the Bridge with all the other BPO angels.  My heart goes out to you and your family.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Nicole

« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2006, 04:04:09 pm »
Oh Chelle....

I'm crying for you right now. I know that you know what a loving decision you made, but I also know that it is so hard. I just want you to know I'm thinkin' about you guys, all of ya.

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2006, 06:18:51 pm »
I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say. I am so mad at myself right now! I have an eye infection and had to go to the hospital for it this morning. If my stupid eye hadnn't been acting up, I could have been here for you. Now I'm so late. I'm sorry. But Rosie is free now and playing and happy. No one can ever hurt her again. By Benny is up there playing with her, along with all our other past big paws. But I'm so sorry for your pain. You did the right thing though. I will never forget Rosie.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2006, 06:32:21 pm »
I am so sorry. I don't even know what to say. I am so mad at myself right now! I have an eye infection and had to go to the hospital for it this morning. If my stupid eye hadnn't been acting up, I could have been here for you. Now I'm so late. I'm sorry. But Rosie is free now and playing and happy. No one can ever hurt her again. By Benny is up there playing with her, along with all our other past big paws. But I'm so sorry for your pain. You did the right thing though. I will never forget Rosie.
I will excuse you for your eye infection this time! :P :D Really though, ty so much!...Ty all so very much!...You all really have no idea how amazed I am at the incredible support you've all shown throughout Rosie's ordeal...You saying that you will never forget Rosie means so very much to me because I believe you really mean it...I mean wasn't Rosie just one of those dogs you pull for so very hard because all odds seem stacked against them?...She tried so hard & the fact that she never attacked oneof us I do believe is a testimony to her trust in us & her courage...I sit here & think about her & I become even more proud of her & in even more in awe of her incredible incredible courage...She was one heck of a lady. :'(

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2006, 06:45:02 pm »
"She was one heck of a lady." So are you!
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Icerotti

« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2006, 07:04:21 pm »
Rest in peace dear Rosie...You will always be remembered and never forgotten for your courage to overcome. :-*