Author Topic: We like you for you Daddy!....Uuuuummmmmmm whatcha' got?  (Read 4660 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

We like you for you Daddy!....Uuuuummmmmmm whatcha' got?
« on: June 05, 2006, 10:24:34 pm »
The boys wondering if Randy might share his steak. (he did) & Randy wondering why they always bother only him when he's eating. (becaue he shares..duh! :D )

doggylover

Re: We like you for you Daddy!....Uuuuummmmmmm whatcha' got?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 11:02:49 pm »
This post really cracks me up because years ago David and I got into a pretty big fight (we fight VERY rarely) because Badger was fat (by all standards) and we were both blaming eachother.  The night of the fight, we sat down to eat, and Badger is once again, plopped in front of David.  I looked at David and down at Badger and back at David.  I didn't have to say a word.  He busted up laughing and said, "OK no more Yummies for Badger, I promise", then he looked at Badger and said, "rat fink".
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 11:13:36 pm »
That's hilarious  ;D ;D ;D
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 05:42:50 am »
Thats a cute post Gypsy ;D

We share too much here too...oh well :-\

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 07:23:18 am »
that is sooooo cute!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 11:17:48 am »
So cute!!!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 11:23:40 am »
That picture is SO precious!  The way to a guy's heart is through the stomach.  Your DH understands that as much as Sam and Pippin do!
Daphne

k2campbell

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 09:04:40 pm »
AW - that pic is PRICELESS!  Funny boys (all 3 of them)! :D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 10:13:39 pm »
This post really cracks me up because years ago David and I got into a pretty big fight (we fight VERY rarely) because Badger was fat (by all standards) and we were both blaming eachother.  The night of the fight, we sat down to eat, and Badger is once again, plopped in front of David.  I looked at David and down at Badger and back at David.  I didn't have to say a word.  He busted up laughing and said, "OK no more Yummies for Badger, I promise", then he looked at Badger and said, "rat fink".
 ;D ;D ;D
I know what that's like!...Let me give you a for example of how the dogs look at my DH & how they look at me...Last night Randy helped me take the dogs for a walk which is highly unusual because he has a bad siatic nerve problem & it hurts him to walk long...He took Pippin...The easiest dog I have to walk & Pippin yanked him all over...Pippin would yank & Randy would yank back...It was like a continuous tug-o-war...I told DH the commands for keeping the dogs walking on & on the sidewalk....Fi nally I said, "give me that leash" so I had all 3 dogs who walked wonderfully for me...DH was impressed alot & let me know...I explained to him, once again, why the dogs respect me more than him...He seemed to understand...W e got home & he made himself a snack & then proceded to give some to all 3 begging dogs before he even took a bite. ::) I'll try to explain again another time...lol!

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 10:14:49 pm »
heehee  They know where the goods are!

doggylover

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 10:17:16 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D
I know what that's like!...Let me give you a for example of how the dogs look at my DH & how they look at me...Last night Randy helped me take the dogs for a walk which is highly unusual because he has a bad siatic nerve problem & it hurts him to walk long...He took Pippin...The easiest dog I have to walk & Pippin yanked him all over...Pippin would yank & Randy would yank back...It was like a continuous tug-o-war...I told DH the commands for keeping the dogs walking on & on the sidewalk....Fi nally I said, "give me that leash" so I had all 3 dogs who walked wonderfully for me...DH was impressed alot & let me know...I explained to him, once again, why the dogs respect me more than him...He seemed to understand...W e got home & he made himself a snack & then proceded to give some to all 3 begging dogs before he even took a bite. ::) I'll try to explain again another time...lol!
I went back and took another look at the pic of your hubby because I wanted to make sure your hubby and my hubby weren't the same man!  David also can't walk Badger, and David also is, in general, not hugely respected by him...for the very same reasons. 
David looks on in amazement as I (who weighs 60 pounds less than he does) walk Badger with ease!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 10:21:53 pm »
It's just too  bad my children don't look at DH & I the same as the dogs do...The kids think DH is God's gift to kids who just want to have fun & think I am an evil witch...Dogs are very wise. ;D

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 10:22:45 pm »
Funny pic! They always know who is the giver when it comes to food dont they hehehehe!
Carole

doggylover

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 10:26:49 pm »
It's just too  bad my children don't look at DH & I the same as the dogs do...The kids think DH is God's gift to kids who just want to have fun & think I am an evil witch...Dogs are very wise. ;D
Thats funny, I always just assumed that kids would react to 'parenting style' the same way dogs generally do.  And yes, dogs are very very wise. 

chaosndestruction

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 10:31:49 pm »
My dad's the one to blame in this house he has all 4 dogs looking him in the face when he sits down to eat (only 4 because I don't/won't allow Keela to beg) and they only do it for him...if they try with the rest of us we tell them to go away.

My dad was trying to tell me that Keela was going to be the typical husky when it came to "coming" when called... She'll run from him or ignore him but if I whistle and say "Keela come" she comes running right to me!