Author Topic: Oh My Cuteness!  (Read 6345 times)

Lyn

Oh My Cuteness!
« on: June 09, 2006, 06:39:03 am »
The breeder sent me pics of the available Landseer female my hubby inquired about. OH MY CUTENESS! I don't want to wait until the next litter now.. I want her! LOL

But they are ready to leave mom on the 16th. I know I can't drain our funds just to get her. But oh man do I want to. :D

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Oh My Cuteness!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 06:42:13 am »
THAT is one of THE most adorable pups I have ever seen!!  I don't know if I could wait either - good luck with that!  LOL!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Lyn

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 06:55:39 am »
AHHH I know. I just keep looking at her picture trying to figure out how I can make this work right now! :D

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 06:56:45 am »
That is just cruel of the breeder to be sending you those pictures!!! Waiting now is going to be extra hard.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 06:58:14 am »
She's so cute!!!!!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 07:06:55 am »
that is the cutest bundle of fur EVER!

Lyn

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2006, 07:25:31 am »
Ok I'm seriously trying to work this out... I must have her. I love her markings and her short little nose. The breeder said her personality is laid back.. not dominant which is what I was looking for in the first place. I'll have to talk to hubby when he gets home and see what we can work out. I can put so much money down on her now.. but I have to make sure I can come up with the rest, plus enough for a vet visit when we pick her up.

Wish me luck  ;D

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2006, 07:44:33 am »
She is so sweet!

I checked for landseer breeders when I was looking but couldn't find any Canadian ones - obviously I was looking in the wrong place!!  LOL! 

Is she local - can you go see her?  (You know that would seal-the-deal don't you?  LOL!)
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Lyn

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2006, 07:53:23 am »
Check dogs in canada. There is quite a few listed that have landseers. ;)

She isn't exactly local.. 5 hour round trip. But the breeder said we can come up any weekend we like. I know if I see her though and get to cuddle her and love her up that it's going to kill me to leave if I can't have her. So I want to work all that out before we go. LOL

Offline BarkleysMum

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Our Picture Trail Albums
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 08:10:28 am »
OH. MY. GOODNESS!
She is adorable!  Better not tell me where this breeder is.  It's only about 18 hours from Nova Scotia to Ontario!  We have virtually no breeders of landseers close to here - I've had to go to Newfoundland to find one.  If you have lists for other Canadian breeders that breed landseers, can you send them to me please? 

She is beautiful!!! I sure hope it works out for you!  You'll never ever regret a landseer, in my humble opinion.
Sandy
Newly owned by Anna Banana, kind of owned by Sheba
and always remembering Barkley - crossed the Bridge on May 19, 2006.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2006, 08:16:04 am »
OH GOD!  I got shivers!   When's the next liter?

Lyn

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2006, 02:36:46 pm »
You know what sucks I had started putting money away seperately for a puppy. But my hubby said no way.. we don't have room for another dog.. So we spent that money on a generator just 2 weeks ago because he said we were not getting another doggy! Isn't that nice? :'(

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2006, 12:46:19 am »
That is one adorable puppy!
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn

Lyn

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2006, 11:25:03 am »
Ack it looks like this litter might already be sold.. so my choice may be already be made up for me. :'( I'm just waiting on a email from the breeder to find out for sure.

Offline galaxybears

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • chins n newfs
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2006, 01:11:08 pm »
She is absolutely adorable, I could quite happily have her myself ;D
Shelley
Mum to Molly, Honey and Kitten
RIP my darling Bronte