Author Topic: I am so mad at Allie right now !  (Read 2858 times)

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
I am so mad at Allie right now !
« on: July 05, 2006, 09:58:10 pm »
I can't believe what she did ! >:( While I was busy getting the kids ready for bed , I had put the dogs in "their" room ( the laundry room) to keep them out of the way . Well , Allie decided she should now CLIMB thru the window part of the door . See , it used to have this heavy medal screen over the window but she was nice enough to rip that all out a few months ago ...... It's a big wooden door and there's claw marks where she climbed thru ... So I see she's no longer in the room with Kylie and Moose , and I know she's downstairs ... no big deal , maybe she might've got ahold of a toy or something and chewed it up , not a biggie .... I head down the stairs and call her ... she doesn't come .... I scream her name and she comes out slowly , drool just all over her face and neck ... Allie doesn't drool , EVER ... slobbers after she takes a drink , but never the white , thick drool .... Ok ,I'm getting freaked out now , what did she get in to ???? I put her upstairs and come back down , there are aspen shavings everywhere , the #$@#%$@#$ dog was in the animal room ( I raise sugar gliders and hedgehogs ) ! NOT GOOD !
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: I am so mad at Allie right now !
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 10:13:25 pm »
Argh ,I was shaking so badly i accidently pushed enter . Then I replied to my own message , typed out this lengthy post and then it said I had an error ......... Anyway , to finish my story , long story short . She broke two cages and set two glider pairs free . Found a male and female right away , got them back into their cage , luckily their joey is still in the nest and unharmed ( thank God ! ) , had to follow a blood trail , found the other pair in the living room hiding behind a box . Female has wound on her shoulder , will be taking to the Vet ASAP .Got them into their cage .... ok , now males are both fighting with their mates , must have wrong males in the cages , so have to pull them apart , get our hands tore up in the process , put them in the RIGHT cages . And last but not least , while Allie was so busy chasing poor animals everywhere , she knocked some water pipe loose behind the furnace and basement is slowly flooding ........ Allie has pushed me before but never have I wanted to just totally give her away !!!!! Why in the heck would she feel the need to climb thru a window , brake down a door and try to eat poor tiny little animals that's she's never bothered before ?!?! I'm so maddddd at her right now I don't even want to look at her . I'm tired ,hot and pregnant . I know tomorrow I'll feel differently but tonight , arrgghhh ... Ok , done ranting now , thankyou all for listening !
-Amy
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Crush-Painted Turtle

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 10:25:27 pm »
I can imagine how p.o.'d you are for real!...That's the stuff puppy nightmares are made of!...I am really sorry about your situation tonight...Let us know of your Sugar Glider is o.k....Are you sure Allie tried to eat them or did she think she found something fun to play with?...Either way...what a headache for you!...I hope you'll feel better tomorrow!

doggylover

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 01:23:31 am »
OMG you poor thing.  It feels just awful to be mad at our furbabies.  I think Allie earned herself a one way ticket to being crated in the laundry room.  You deserve Bon Bons after this nightmare. 

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 04:54:04 am »
Oh boy Allie you sure are pushing mommas buttons today. Sorry to hear you had such an awful night. Sometimes those fur babies can be very trying :o  I have wanted to give Farley away on more than one occasion too ;)
I hope your little critters are ok today.
Heres to a better day today ;D

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 06:38:33 am »
I hope you are feeling better this morning?  What a stressful night for you.  Is Allie still in doggie time out?  Yes our furry friends can certainly push us over the edge can't they?

Hope today is a thousand times better and that your Sugar Gliders are AOK!!

Randy

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 10:30:23 am »
Send her to me.  My dogs are so darn lazy I rarely have anything exciting to talk about.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Icerotti

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 11:00:15 am »
Send her to me.  My dogs are so darn lazy I rarely have anything exciting to talk about.

Your comment made me chuckle...lol

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 06:29:30 pm »
Well , finally home . Spent all day trying to get my gliders into a vet . I really can't stand the vets around here , even though you tell them it's an emergency they took over 6 hours to schedule me in , plus I had to drive 1 and 1/2 hours to get there ! Then wait two hours in the waiting room with three hungry kids . The one glider , Honey , with the puncture wound , is okay . They said I could either have her stitched up or clean it out twice a day for 3 weeks . Well , stitch her up ! Uhhhh .... what's that ? It would cost $300 ???? Ok , never mind . I'll clean the gash out twice a day for three weeks .... LMAO $300 bucks ? What's up with that ? So I basically took them in for nothing but it made me feel better . I'm still mad at Allie , I don't really want to have much to do with her right now and she knows it and is doing her best to suck up . By tomorrow all will be forgotten I'm sure ...Until I get bit trying to clean that wound ! LOL  ;D ::)
-Amy
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Crush-Painted Turtle