Author Topic: I think it's time.  (Read 6593 times)

lins_saving_grace

I think it's time.
« on: September 15, 2006, 05:34:18 am »
I've been trying to stay quiet about the whole mess i call my life for a while.  it seems all i do is complain about it and do nothing. 
well...sometim e next week i will be filing for divorce.  Wish me luck!!!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 05:34:48 am by lins_saving_grace »

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: I think it's time.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 05:35:49 am »
I'm so sorry to hear that.  You've obviously been struggling with this for awhile and that is never an easy decision.  Good thoughts are coming your way.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Kirsti

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 05:37:40 am »
 Hope everything works out for you. And hope you can get a better 'mess'.
~K

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 05:37:55 am »
Aww Lin, I hope everything goes ok! :-*
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 05:38:27 am »
I can't fix it.  and i can't live with the lies and the drinking anymore.  I busted him in a lie big time last night. (well i found out the truth this morning) but knew he was lying last night.
I just don't care anymore.
thank you for your support and good thoughts.  Those will come in handy soon.  
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 05:39:19 am by lins_saving_grace »

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 05:40:33 am »
Hope everything works out for you. And hope you can get a better 'mess'.
~K
God I hope not.  I have so paid my dues!

Kirsti

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 05:40:49 am »
I'm so sorry Lin...It's just horrible... when you find out the truth... Hugs!
~K

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 05:41:00 am »
Nobody else knows your limits.  And you're right, you can't fix a problem that is not solely yours.  As the cheezy saying goes, "it takes two".  Just know that you have a TON of support!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 05:42:45 am »
I've nnoticed that you were unusually quiet.  I don't think it is fair to yourself to say you've done nothing but complain.  You've given him time to follow through on his promise or prove that he wouldn't.  You kept your word to give him another chance.  That is doing something pretty significant IMO.  Hugs to you!  I'm sure this won't be easy.
Daphne

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 05:44:33 am »
Oh Lin - I am sorry to hear things have not improved at home. You have been so supportive and have tried in every way to help your husband. You deserve to be happy and cherished. I am here for you ANY time you want to talk or need to vent or need some support or need a little comic relief. Hang in there!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 05:47:09 am by EllieAndBlu »

Kiahpyr

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 05:46:07 am »
AWW Lins! I'm sending hugs and lots of support. Take care hun!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2006, 06:23:59 am »
Oh, Lin that is such a tough decision and I'm sure you've tried everything you can....but sometimes it really is just better to fold the tent and move on.  It WILL be hard...no question, but you are moving from dark to light!  It will get better, your dues are paid and it's going to get better.

We've got your back....vent as much as you need to right here.  We're your own personal cheering section!  You can do this!!
Hugs, Drools and  :-* :-* :-*

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2006, 06:39:12 am »
I'm guilt ridden at the point about it.  It's overwhelming to feel you can't help and you put your life on hold because they make you feel like you have to. but the lies are building.  I could go into detail i suppose.  I can't make this stuff up.  it's better than fiction really.
He came home last night at 2am.  told me he was helping a woman at work move to her mom's since he husband beat her up.  (this is the same woman who 4 days ago he told me she was trying to get hired in full time for the benefits cuz she was doing the single mom thing).  well the charge at the bank this morning told me he was at this place called PMS Enterprises.  Doing what I do for a living I can find out any thing about anyone.  The Articles of Corporation for this PMS Ent. is an adult movie theater.  He wasn't helping anyone out last night...he was at a strip club. This isn't the first time i've seen that charge either. 
The girls are the only important to me right now and I'll do my best to keep them both. but I'm done!!!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 06:44:48 am by lins_saving_grace »

Offline jennifer

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2006, 06:59:20 am »
Although I'm a virtual stranger I am truly sorry for your struggles, but also rejoice in your strength and resolve. Do what's best for you and you'll be happy. You deserve it! 
:) Jennifer
Mom to Saint Nakita and Charlie the cat

RIP sweet Bear (9/02-8/08)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2006, 07:03:12 am »
Although I'm a virtual stranger I am truly sorry for your struggles, but also rejoice in your strength and resolve. Do what's best for you and you'll be happy. You deserve it! 
Thank you, Jennifer! I'm very comfortable with strangers.  it's most of the people I know and see everyday I have a problem with.