Author Topic: hi from JABA NICKI NATTY AND FAMILY  (Read 5126 times)

nickerbokker

hi from JABA NICKI NATTY AND FAMILY
« on: June 22, 2005, 06:50:37 pm »
hey BPO...its nickers here, and i have two members and one of their families with me.  he dogs are all chilllin in the back yard and in the kitchen.  they are all doing fine, everyone has tried to eat everyone else, but were all sleeping righ tnow.  angus had issues, so we spent 2 hours at the vets office, but he is on meds and i gave him extra pills by accident, so he is happy.  cody and leo love eachother and cody and bear love eachother, but leo hates bear LOL...he is scared of him!  angus gets in every fight and is like...im goinig to kill you all!  bear is SNORING right now in the foyer and its crackin me up.  me and jaime drove for 18 hours yesterday to get here,,,,we kept stoppin to swim and play in snow...and have pixd of it all for you....and we kept getting lost and not able to find the freewy again 

more detailed stories later....for now i have to go watch a movie with nattys boy cuz he is crazy annoyed i am not devoting my full attention to it LOL. .

jaba says hi, natty says hi, nicki says hi, the kids....all 4 of them, say hi, and we will all talk to you as soon as we get into our own homes and get some sleep.

good bye for now.......I LOVE YOU ALL

nicki, natty;, jaime, the familyl, and the kids!

dohertyswissy

Re: hi from JABA NICKI NATTY AND FAMILY
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 06:57:44 pm »
Yahoo!!!  Thanks for checking in y'all!!  We sure do miss you around here!!!  Be safe!!!  Hugs and Kisses to all!!

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 07:19:23 pm »
Sounds like you guys are having so much fun!  I can't wait to see pictures!
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline gerry

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 07:41:59 pm »
Rachel,

Just curious to find out what type of dog is your brindle pup.  Definitely mastiff breed, I'm guessing.

Gerry

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 07:57:35 pm »
We're not exactly sure.  We know she is a mastiff of some sort.  The spca just told us mastiff mix.  We think she is either cane corso or old english mastiff and pit mix.   I've heard she looks just like a CC but is too short so I don't know....maybe she was the runt  :)  
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 08:05:48 pm by Rachel »
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 08:03:18 pm »
Hi!!! I was wondering if you might come tell us what was going on. Im so glad everyone is having so much fun. You 3 must get along great.Im sooooo jealous.  :(  Wish i could be there. Judge would have liked to meet Bear, Leo, Wangus and Cody. Cant wait to see the pictures. ;D
Have fun. Get home safe!!!
Big slobbery kisses from Canada.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2005, 09:12:41 pm »
So cool!...I wish I was there too!...I am so jealous!...I am lucky if I get to the grocery store!...B.t.w., I had to pass on a new Pyr yesterday. :'(  A man in Iowa had 3 Pyrs left from his litter but until Sammy is past a few of his issues we decided to wait...I WANNA 'NOTHER PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!...Have fun everyone!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 10:56:18 pm »
Nicker and Jaime,

How long will you be in Vancouver, WA?  Where are you going next?  I can't wait to see the photos.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 11:31:12 pm »
After WA they are hopping over to NC hahahaha, just a shorty though.

Have fun girls and dont think of us, not at all, dont feel bad for leaving all of us behind and tease with fun stories, noooooo i really really hope you dont feel bad for that. And I will try to not cry too loud so you can sleep K.....?

kidding, I  hope you have a great time, and from what it sounds you are already doing the lost thing, the vet thing, the snow thing and the kid thing gosh........ we wont hear from you until next week when you have had enough sleep to drag yourself to the putters and tell us allllll about it.

Huggs and slobbers

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog