Author Topic: Well trained???? HA! I think not!  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Well trained???? HA! I think not!
« on: November 05, 2006, 12:09:35 pm »
 ::)
So, I was upstairs in the computer room with Jay, just minding my own business, when I decided to run down stairs to get a drink.  I walked into the kitchen and just about flipped my lid...  :o

Yeah, you know my well trained dogs... (hahaha) it seems that they are also coniving and plotting.  They somehow managed to pull the garbage can out from under its cubby under the counter and proceed to strew garbage all over the ENTIRE kitchen floor.  When I say entire, I mean you could not see any of the floor!!!

I'm talking
the garbage bag-all sticky, nasty, chewed and stuck all to the floor,
chewed up egg shells & goo,
used coffee grounds everywhere,
bacon wrappers shredded into a million bitty pieces,
empty milk containers,
an old cream pint (with said cream spilled & smeared around everywhere),
lots of tin cans w/ wrappers ripped off,
those flimsy cheese wrappers,
and a mostly empty OJ container.. with that tiny amount of OJ spilled & smeared everywhere,
halloween candy wrappers galore,
etc, etc, etc...

Let me tell you how happy I was I got to wash the floor and pick up all that junk...  :P

The thing is, they didn't leave all at once!  It must've been a one at a time thing and they were very sneaky quiet about it!!!  So I believe that they were tag-teaming each other, since they were all upstairs with me.  Hmmm, those are some smart cookies....

I figured that I'd share this, so that you could all get a good laugh.  Especially after watching Mojo's cutsie, well trained, doggie video.  lol  Just goes to prove they are all regular ol' doggies underneath it all!!!

~moni & the heckians ;D
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Re: Well trained???? HA! I think not!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 02:14:05 pm »
 :D I'm glad you shared your story of misfortune with us so that we could have the laugh today.  If we all do that when our day of misfortune comes, everyone will be guaranteed a good laugh almost every day and only one of us will suffer the torture on the day it is our turn.  This is a great plan, sort of like your dog's plan.  You've certainly got a clever bunch there!  Just remember, there are definite advantages to dumb dogs ;) That's why I keep at least one Lab around.  It is nice to know that you are smarter than at least one of your dogs.
Daphne

Offline jennifer

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 05:30:49 am »
Oh Moni - you just described an average day at my house. ;D We've resorted to putting the garbage can on top of the washing machine and barricading the door to the laundry room.  Yeah - makes it real convenient when you have to throw something out. ::) I was convinced it was all Nakita, as she seems to be the brains of the bunch, until Bear started pooping paper towels.  :P  Good grief!  ::)  Thanks for the laugh!  :D
:) Jennifer
Mom to Saint Nakita and Charlie the cat

RIP sweet Bear (9/02-8/08)

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 09:11:02 am »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAA!!  I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but OMG that's just hilarious! Koby also has a facination with garbage so as you were explaining the "scene of the crime", I could definitely relate! hahahaha  Then Koby usually looks all innocent and sweet like "What, oh my look at that mess, I wonder who did that?" LOL  ;D

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 12:05:06 pm »
Just remember, there are definite advantages to dumb dogs ;) That's why I keep at least one Lab around. It is nice to know that you are smarter than at least one of your dogs.

Anyone who needs to borrow one of the aforementioned dumb dogs is welcome to borrow my Frankie- she is definitely dumber than a box of rocks! And she's not even a lab!

Weedsport, NY