Author Topic: Big Rant!! I hate nosey neighboors!!!!  (Read 7076 times)

Offline 2dogmom

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Big Rant!! I hate nosey neighboors!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 12:13:31 am »
thanks Gracie Belle, it does suck a lot! I just hate that people have to be like this. I was sitting at home last night and all I heard was the thumping of his stupid techno music for 2 hours, but did I call the office and complain? No. Or when he has his drug addict friends over and the whole hallway smell like pot? no. Why? Because I know that part if living in an apartment complex is dealing with the neighboors. Honestly, you cant expect it to be quiet all the time when you have 3 other apartments attached to yours. Seriously. Oh, and he came home at 2 this morning and made all kinds of noise too. But, Im still going to just transfer. It would be less stressful for me and my dogs to just get the h*ll out of there. OH!! I took some pisc of Nova finally so Ill post them as soon as I get them developed. You guys havent seen her yet! Shes growing like a monster, and Im pretty sure shes Bull Mastiff, not pit. The mother was abandoned so Im thinking they guessed pit because of her brindle. Ill let you guys take a guess when I get the pics posted! Have a good day everyone!!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 12:32:09 am »
pics!!  i can't wait!!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 03:39:44 am »
New baby?  And no pictures?  ARE YOU INSANE??  You know, I may be new to this site and all but I do know there is one rule.  POST BABY PICS!!!!!  I can't wait to see'em...  Oh, and since he's a party animal, move early in the morning instead.. Make sure to add taps to your shoes...  hahaha... 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline lil_princess724

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 04:42:45 am »
I totally understand how you feel. I have had nothing but problems with our neighbors of are condos. We have had the police three times at our house. It urks me too. Good Luck, like you said what goes arounf comes around, he'll get his. Good luck. ;D
Cassandra
        Bailey's mom