Author Topic: First Card came in the mail today!  (Read 4053 times)

lins_saving_grace

First Card came in the mail today!
« on: November 28, 2006, 09:49:04 am »
It's so nice to get a good piece of mail anymore.  So I owe my thanks today to Marissa, Dolly and Zoey for the first of many BPO Christmas Cards!!!! 
Happy Holidays!

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: First Card came in the mail today!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 09:55:24 am »
Wow! That is awesome that you got it! I knew if I didn't send them out early, I might forget altogether! Merry Christmas!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 09:58:08 am »
you are the early bird!!!  i may be in a close second.  all of mine are out the door.

Offline FumbsAuntie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 06:23:07 pm »
OH goodness I definatly need to get the stamps for ours! that was my job and of course im dragging my feet!!  ;D

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 07:10:16 pm »
Eep!  :o I'd better get to work and finish mine!  Yikes.  Great job Marissa and Lin for being so speedy getting yours out! :)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 09:14:31 pm »
OMG - I better get mine ready...  MUST stop obsessing on final details!  lol

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 09:54:22 pm »
YAY!! I got mine from Marissa too, thanks!!  Mine are all ready to go I just need some stamps! 

Kirsti

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 02:20:33 am »
I haven't got any cards yet, I was heading to wal mart to get more stamps (I might just skip walmart and go to the post office today, cuz most of ya know what happend last time I went to wall mart (it was to get stamps, haahaa) I have all mine ready and will be sent out tomorrow!

Merry Chirstmas everyone!

~K

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 02:34:58 am »
YYYYA HHOOO  ;D I got one today from Mandy, very excited ;D

* note to self *
get butt into gear and get stamps!!! Just alittle side note to everyone, my 4 and 2yr old helped 'pick' out the cards.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 03:20:54 am »
Last time the post office slapped me and I ended up with most of my cards back. 
Why ???
RIP former BPO

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2006, 05:24:18 am »
Some of you don't have yours from me yet because I have been sending them out in shifts!  ;) 5 or so at a time. So I'm not quite done yet! Hang in there! I haven't gotten any yet either though. Can't wait!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Kirsti

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 06:08:00 am »

* note to self *
get butt into gear and get stamps!!! Just alittle side note to everyone, my 4 and 2yr old helped 'pick' out the cards.

I haven't got stamps yet either...thats why I was at walmart yesterday but I forgot my money (go figure)...and I was thinking about going all day today, but I'm still a little scared of the walmart parking lot (I had an accident yesterday for those who don't know) So hopefully I'll fell safer tomorrow and go get 3 extra cards that I didn't get finish (I also ran out :o) and then send them before its to late...

~K

k2campbell

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 07:12:56 am »
Some of you don't have yours from me yet because I have been sending them out in shifts!  ;) 5 or so at a time. So I'm not quite done yet! Hang in there! I haven't gotten any yet either though. Can't wait!

Marissa I got your card today from you and the girls - you are so quick!  Delivery to Canada already, I'm impressed!
And I LOVED the Leo sticker on the back - how sweet!  Kate liked it too ;)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2006, 09:34:33 am »
I got my first card from Lin today!  Hopefully all mine with get sent out tomorrow at the latest Friday.  I have to say that this is the first time I've sent out Christmas cards ever so I thought of a lot of things I wanted to add to them after I already sealed them. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline lil_princess724

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2006, 08:35:33 pm »
Thank you Lin and marissa. Got your cards the first of. Mine our done pay day is friday then they will go out. It is so wonderful to have bpo friends.
Cassandra
        Bailey's mom