Author Topic: my smart little man  (Read 1912 times)

Offline lulu

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
my smart little man
« on: March 23, 2007, 05:42:04 am »
 Im so proud of Dasher. he has done amazingly well with potty training ever since we got him. he is soooo smart. he hasnt had any accidents in the house in a long time, but he just recently started going to the door and sitting and whining when he needs out. yay!
i havent posted any pics for a while but he is getting so big. last time i weighed him he was 45 pounds. bigger than my girl sophie, but sophie doesnt seem to notice or care. lol
all the puppers are getting a long very well. Dasher seems to think cooper is his daddy. he always wants to be right with him and cuddle him. and he still walks all over cooper, laying on top of him and everything even though now hes a bit big to do that but cooper doesnt seem to mind.
i'll try to take some new pics this weekend of the gang
Leah

Anakalia

Re: my smart little man
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 05:49:47 am »
YAY Dasher!!  It's so cool when they learn new things!  ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 05:56:40 am »
Way to go Dasher!  That is awesome news about potty training and even better news that your whole crew is getting along and enjoying each other!  Cant wait to see the pics!

Offline SnydersDanes

• Gnawer
  • Titan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 12:25:59 pm »
That is soo cool. I love it when potty training goes really smooth. Both Jade and Titan were easy to potty train with very little accidents. ;D

Congrats Dasher

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 01:46:57 pm »
Yea Dasher!  I'm so jealous right now.  Kaila was horrible in comparison to Cinder and Shiner.  She had to go out every hour and a half.  That lasted I think about 3-4 months then the time interval got a little longer. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 02:12:42 pm »
aww, much jealousy here too. can he come show mine the ropes? ;D pretty please? :-* i've never sucessfully potty trained a dog so i don't have a whole lot of confidence that it actually happens but other people say so, so i gotta believe it i guess haha.

dogs must be so much more enjoyable when they aren't peeing everywhere. :o i think i'd rather change diapers lol