Author Topic: this weekend...  (Read 3181 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
this weekend...
« on: April 06, 2007, 06:51:30 am »
why won't this weekend just go ahead and start already?!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: this weekend...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 06:53:23 am »
why won't this weekend just go ahead and start already?!
It did for me!!! I am off!!!
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 06:55:55 am »
this is my 5th day without anything interesting happening.  i'm ready for hubby to be off for the weekend so i can go somewhere  :-[
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 07:08:30 am »
Yep - I am right there all you worker-bees....  2 more hours to go and the minutes are crawling by!

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 07:16:30 am »
I don't expect anything exciting for the wknd either, this is as exciting as it gets. ::) Hubby is off on Sundays and Sundays are the days he gets to get house stuff done, woohoo. Weeks and wknds are pretty much the same to me, except I don't have to drive to pick up a kid from school, so that's a good thing.

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 07:24:31 am »
I don't expect much exciting this weekend, but it has GOT to be better than sitting in the office by myself. 

You know what I really want to do?  Go home, get in my jammies, watch St. Elmo's Fire and drink wine.  That makes me really lame, doesn't it!?

No, what makes me lame is that I'm still in my jammies. :-X

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 08:00:34 am »
Hahaha, I got lucky my daughter was off school because of Good Friday. Otherwise I would have been out of them 2 hours ago, lol.

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 09:54:38 am »
Today is my normal day off so I've only had a little ambition.  I got partly dressed and worked extremely hard making my ultra healthy lunch - ice cream sundae.  Now who's lame?  Although I think I would be watching Steel Magnolias and drinking Ritas.  Better yet Lake Placid and drinking Ritas.  Thanks Jenn for the great idea for tonight.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 03:25:21 pm »
Things just got better and better for me. I left work and spent 3 hours staining and polyurethaning (sp)woodwork at my Mom's house. Tommorrow we are laying 200 or so sq ft of ceramic tile there, and doing the second coats of polyurethane, Sunday we are grouting all the above ceramic tile and installing the woodwork, Monday night after work we are sealing the grout, and the second coat of sealer on tuesday... Is it NEXT Friday yet...? LOL
Stella

Modified to add: I am PMSing too, can you tell?  ::)

Aww, you poor thing. If it were my house, I'd be happy to do the work, but not so thrilled to work on Mom's ;) Anyway, that made me tired just reading. ::)

Offline specialkdanemom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Sera, Shasta & Mika
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 04:14:26 pm »
My weekend started today!  Every 5th week, I get a 3 day weekend.... but the next week is a 6 day workweek.  So I have to make the best of it.  We are taking off at 4am, Saturday, and heading for central oregon.  To take the dogs and hike around Horse Ridge canyon.  The dogs can free roam and get really tired.  Just a day trip, but it will be out of town. 
Just finished with a bout of play with dogs, still 70 degrees at 8pm, and it's dark... we used the laser dot and ran those dogs ragged.  They love to chase the crap out of that thing.   Well, Sera and Shasta... Mika is soooo afraid of it, not sure why.
Enjoy your weekend, I will... I kinda have to take advantage while I can. ;)

Big Dogs...got to love'em!!

Karen, mom to:
Mika (GD)
Sera (GD/Greyhound X)
Shasta (Lab/Newf X)

Appollos (GD) RIP 2001-2005