Author Topic: omggggggggggg! *updated with pics*  (Read 2768 times)

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
omggggggggggg! *updated with pics*
« on: April 30, 2007, 06:46:05 am »
i managed to get diesel into the bath tub for a bath with little / no problems (a whole bunch of baby talk and literally one step at the time), i even got him to step in and out 100% by himself and i got to hose his face off!  for him this is a total miracle (any of you who know about diesel know how big that was ha ha)!  anywho, afterwards, we came back in the living room and he ran 90 to nothing for a few minutes before snuggling up to me on the couch, so i decided to play around and go "woof" and touch him.  yeah.  MISTAKE!  he decided that he then wanted to be a lap dog and jumped up and landed square on top on me!  what a goof!  he's still gaining weight (thank god) but still not looking normal YET, but he weighs close to 130 and still has about 10 or so lbs to gain.  talk about a complex thinking he's a lap dog!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 07:41:38 am by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: omggggggggggg!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 07:04:13 am »
lemme charge my camera batteries really quick ha ha (i need to replace them, they won't hold a charge anymore  >:()
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

marypyrs

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 07:17:08 am »
Oh WOW! Way to go! Great job! I'm thinking of a 130# plus LAP DOG! Were you scrunched? (Do you think he wants to be a "Peanut" sized puppers?)
Bless his heart!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 07:21:12 am »
lol he does want to be peanut size!  i catch him trying to squeeze under the recliner, etc, trying to play with peanut!  i've had to put a box under the back of our rocking recliner b/c diesel kept getting his head stuck!  unfortunately, when he decided to "snuggle" i was sitting in the corner of the couch, so i was MORE than scrunched! 
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Anakalia

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 07:22:24 am »
YAY Diesel!!  What a good boy!  Good job Steffanie, great job with the training, I'm so happy for ya!  I just know how hard it is to wrestle a 100+ lbs dog into a bathtub!  So glad I don't have to do that anymore! hahahaha

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 07:28:04 am »
it used to take me and brandon 30-45 minutes to wrestle him in there!  it was HORRIBLE!  guess diesel really is a momma's boy, since he did it first attempt with just me here  ???  pics are of him in the *big boy* recliner.  mind you, hubby and i can both sit in it with room to spare, but diesel has probs now getting hit big butt into it lmao

p.s.-  he's got more of those ridges on his nose (three of them)   ???  you can see them real good in some of the pics.  they keep coming and going, but i notice he grows real fast when he does have them.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 07:46:48 am by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: omggggggggggg! *updated with pics*
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 08:41:43 am »
awww good boy diesel!! good for you too! Ge sure looks content there.
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

Anakalia

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 08:45:48 am »
Wow what a shiny boy!  :o

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 08:47:35 am »
Diesel is one good looking boy and he sure looks comfy in HIS recliner!  ;D

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 10:48:07 am »
it's definately HIS ha ha, won't be for long though!  he can only fit in it right now if he bends just about in half!  sadly, soon he will be kicked to the sectional or floor by his own size!

p.s.-  rachel i'm so green with jealousy right now, did you hear that greystone power went out for a bit?  how nice, naturally we were in the area ha ha.  schools closed, banks closed, etc etc etc.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 10:51:09 am by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

axle-140ish-lb akita (4)