Author Topic: Now here's a bunny that is sure of herself!  (Read 9133 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Now here's a bunny that is sure of herself!
« on: July 15, 2005, 10:12:12 pm »
This is a bunny named Roxy that belongs to a member on my bunny group...When a bunny stops to groom herself while pulling gaurd duty with two big dogs you know that's a bunny who is sure of herself!

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: Now here's a bunny that is sure of herself!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 10:15:35 pm »
& Roxy says "at ease"..lol!...B.t.w., what kind of dogs do ya all think they are?

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 10:52:37 pm »
I can't believe that little bunny is hanging out with those big doggies! Wow!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 11:07:01 pm »
Samson & my little Dutch bunny, Jill hang out too...Until Sam gets too nosey & jill boxes the h*ll out of him...lol...No w my Mini Lop, Jack just HATES Sam but I am sure it's because Jill bunny loves him! ;)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 12:15:31 am »
wow....... I am stunned,  I think the bunny may not realize she is just that, a bunny. She probably thinks she is a puppy doggy.

They ought to have a sign on their front door saying "never mind the dogs, look out for the bunny"

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2005, 12:30:30 am »
LOL!...What you guys don't realize is that bunns are ill tempered agressive little beasts!...I swear!...My Mini Lop will "tree" my cats up their cat tree...None of the 8 mess with him too much!...His name isntJack The Evil Bunny for nothing!...Bunns are also VERY intelligent! :)

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2005, 12:36:17 am »
bunnies scare the crap out of me FOR THAT REASON!  THEY ARE MEAN...AND I DDIIDD KNOW THAT!  THEY WILL EAT YOU IF YOU AREN'T CAREFUL!

they are a nono in my book lmao.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2005, 01:24:31 am »
I love them because they are a challenge & you never know when they might lunge up & rip your jugular out! :D

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2005, 01:26:59 am »
Did I mention our bunns ran free in the house full time at our other place & are allowed upstairs to run the kitchen & family room here?...They will chew a hole in the back of your pant leg while you are doing dishes in no time flat if they are ignored...EEEV VVIIIIILLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLL!..lol...& I love the ill tempered little beats! ;D

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2005, 03:10:29 am »
I had a bunny.  Very cute named IGGY.  Iggy was litter trained and ran free in the house.  Chewed all the wires to everything.  My new TV, VCR (didn't have cd's then), Stereo, atari (remeber those?).  I gave that bunny to my sister.....Ver y Evil

GR8DAME

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2005, 06:29:38 am »
 ;D brigid67,
What did your sister ever do to you? I think I should stick to dogs, bunnies sound like a heap o' trouble. But I would dearly love to get a ferret....
Stella

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2005, 07:14:41 am »
There is a bunny at our vets that Sugar Bear just loves.  At one time I was thinking of getting him a pet bunny.  No Way Now.   Thanks for the info no evil bunnies for us.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2005, 09:34:30 am »
Cute pics! I love that the dogs are nice to the little bunny and the bunny is not afraid of them.

My sister was working in her garden last week and found a litter of baby bunnies. They left them be and now when they go over there the bunnies will occasionally be walking around and freeze when they realize a person is nearby. I asked her to take pics but she doesn't have a digital camera  :-\
RIP former BPO

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2005, 09:51:05 am »
How about this bunny?

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2005, 10:33:52 am »
That's the cutest bunny I have ever seen!!!! ;D LOL!...Speaking of bunnies, I had posted some time back about Samson & the wild bunnies...I let him out one morning & he chased to bunnies across the yard...One went under the fence & one got stuck!...The poor bunny was just screaming & Sam had his head down by it...From the deck I thought he was eating it!...I got to them as fast as I could & just in time to see him shove the bunny through the fnce with his nose!!!...Bunny ran off to join it's friend & Sammy was a hero!...It's no wonder they call them gentle giants! :)