Author Topic: Now here's a bunny that is sure of herself!  (Read 9106 times)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Now here's a bunny that is sure of herself!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2005, 10:36:42 am »
Now that is a cute bunny dog. ;D
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2005, 12:18:42 pm »
;D brigid67,
What did your sister ever do to you? I think I should stick to dogs, bunnies sound like a heap o' trouble. But I would dearly love to get a ferret....
Stella

hahaha I was thinking that too Stella. Jennifer has been asking for bunny here, now I am not too sure lol..... ohhhh and we used to have a ferret her name was peanut, super cute and nice, but a lot of them do bite. Mind you they also stink hehe, not too bad if you clean the cage very often, but there is a smell and no matter if we used the spray that supposedly was going to take the odor away from peanut, there still was a very "ferretti" smell. Didnt bother me much, but hubby thought people would concider us nuts (yeay right...... as if they already didnt)  ::)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2005, 12:28:47 pm »
They do stuff like that, our peanut was running around in the house when we could keep an eye on her, they find places in your house you never knew was there lol.......

Peanut loved to play with empty sewing thread spools, she was chasing them around and pawed them, they are very playful and fun, if I could talk hubby into it, I think I would get one now.

Marit

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2005, 12:56:34 pm »
Stella,
Lol what didnt my sister do to me?...lol  she was 7 years younger and did everything from eat my train track pieces to steal my babysitting money...  I think I might owe her another bunny come to think about it....lol

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2005, 12:59:28 pm »
brigid..... That makes me see into the future, Jennifer is 8 years younger than Malin. So in 10 or so years when Malin asks Jennifer if she wants a bunny, I guess I should warn her hehe.

Marit

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2005, 01:00:26 pm »
Ferrets do stink and bite.  But they are not as stinky as my daughters 5 sugargliders.  They are stinky.  And a little freaky looking.  I have to feed them while she is gone for the next week....  They move a litle fast and freak me out.  I guess I really am more of a dog and cat person

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2005, 01:17:15 pm »
They are cute Tina...... We almost got a couple but decided on degus instead, they are real fast too, and different from ferrets and hamsters and what have you. I didnt know that sugar gliders stunk though. Now I am glad we got the degus they dont at all.

Marit

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2005, 01:47:13 pm »
What in the world is a sugarglider?

Tina
I don't know what they are exactly but they look like a flying squirrel...lol!...Here's a link...Evident ly they are nocturnal marsupials.
http://www.gliderconnection.com/sugargliderfaq.html
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 01:51:13 pm by GYPSY JAZMINE »

GR8DAME

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2005, 09:59:39 pm »
The ferret thing is a fantasy, because Raven would kill it and Strider would chase it and Merlin would lick it to death. Luckily Hubby Dale is the voice of reason and he says "NO FERRETS!!!" So since I do like him better than the thought of a ferret---Most of the time, anway, No ferret.
Stella

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2005, 10:02:11 pm »
They are very cute but a little weird.  My daughter has 5 of them. 2 boys and 3 girls.  We are getting the boys fixed so no baby gliders.  5 is enough.  But they bark like puppies, and make grinding nosies.  They are pretty interesting.

Offline brigid67

• BPO Guru
  • Dream And Desire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2005, 10:03:43 pm »
lol yes be cautious of the bunny gifts....

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2005, 11:11:15 pm »
The ferret thing is a fantasy, because Raven would kill it and Strider would chase it and Merlin would lick it to death. Luckily Hubby Dale is the voice of reason and he says "NO FERRETS!!!" So since I do like him better than the thought of a ferret---Most of the time, anway, No ferret.
Stella
You are so lucky you have a voice of reason!...I don't!...I could be like I want baby goats & I want to keep them in the house & my hubby would be like "Great idea'!...lol!