Author Topic: PICS OF MY NEW FOSTER KITTENS  (Read 5636 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
PICS OF MY NEW FOSTER KITTENS
« on: July 21, 2005, 01:21:36 pm »
Earlier today we tood the babies out, they have lived outside all their short life, so they really dont like being indoors. We brought paperbowls with water and food with, so they can eat as soon as they get hungry, they need all the strength they can get.

We went to the back yard and they found a "playground" we stayed there for awhile until they looked like a nap was coming on.

Here are a few pics of them, are they not the cutest?.... Anyone need a cat?

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

lins_saving_grace

Re: PICS OF MY NEW FOSTER KITTENS
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 01:23:03 pm »
So cute!  I want another cat.  :) 

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 01:25:59 pm »
oh marit i hate cats!  they try to eat me!  but, i will know by the 1st if i can take one if you need me too!  i promise, if they dont have wonderful homes but the first, and im not moving to st louis, i'll take one.  cross my heart.  my dogs might eat it though.  hhehehe

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 01:28:41 pm »
I promise nicki, these ones wont, they have only been here since yesterday, but are already warming up to us and are really really cute and sweet.

Lins...... you can have one right now lol..... just tell me where to transport hehe

Marit

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 01:31:20 pm »
awww they are so cute. ;D
Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 01:31:53 pm »
Oh I live in a no cats allowed house. :)  I tried that.  he agreed to let me cut my hair off before I could have a cat.  That was a surprise.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 02:11:05 pm »
If I lived closer I would take a kitty too. I really hope that you can find homes for them all.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 03:17:02 pm »
well jabas....... nothing is impossible hehe, working in cat rescue you know, I may just set up a transport for one, and one day you will have a "talking packet" to sign for lol......

did you say you wanted the black, the grey or one of the tabbys

Thanks for adopting one jabas  ::)

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 03:57:54 pm »
i want the little gray tabby with white paws!  i melt every time i see him!

btw...girls or boys?

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2005, 04:50:20 pm »
Ill ship tabby with white feet to you nickers and yes they are boys or girls hehe. they are still pretty young, so it isnt very obvious if you know what I mean (no need for the boys to get an ego trip or anything lol) and I have really just made sure the ticks and feas are off and they got real stressed from that, so I didnt bother to check last night. They are already getting much tamer though, so I will see if I can see if they are boys or girls later on today, well if all the kids here have not been driving me totally crazy by then. I may have to go into my bedroom and lock the door and pretend I am not here lol...

Marit

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 05:32:28 pm »
SUPER cute!  :)
RIP former BPO

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 06:14:40 pm »
i want the little gray tabby with white paws!  i melt every time i see him!

btw...girls or boys?
AH-HA Nicks!...One look at a tiny kitten face so sweet & your fear went right out the window...lol.. .Hey, if you get the kitten little enough you & the boys can teach it to act like a dog! ;D

nickerbokker

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2005, 06:15:46 pm »
i know someone who has a cat that barks.  not BS.  barks!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2005, 06:24:45 pm »
i know someone who has a cat that barks.  not BS.  barks!
LOL!...I have a watch cat...No bs either!...He puffs up & growls whenever someone is outside my house or comes in if he doesn't know them...He beats up one or more of my other 7 cats every night...He doesn't discriminate as to which...He mixes it up...lol...He is the cat that smacked the crap out of Samson over & over & went out of his way to do it when Sammy came...He is now Sammy's special kitty friend...His name is Frosy & guess what? He's from Missourri...lo l!...10 hours in a mini van with two very small children, a very grumpy hubby & a cat that had been fixed the day before...It was a trip to remember!!!...Here's our rebel watch cat!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2005, 07:45:53 pm »
Well we have done a very very quick, first look underneith their bellies lol. They were not too impressed and I didnt want to stress them, so dont hold me to this hehe but as it looks the grey one is a girl the other ones are boys.

Mama cat is much better this eve. she is eating like a horse, and seems to never get enough water, I actually have to keep taking it away for short periods so she wont over eat and over drink so her system colapses.

The babies have started to get up to you and stroke around your legs and make sounds that I think is supposed to be purrs.

Marit