Author Topic: Going a little insane here.......  (Read 9547 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Going a little insane here.......
« on: July 21, 2005, 03:26:27 pm »
So anyone wanna come rescue me....... I am pulling my hair, grinding my teeth and am looking deep in the valium bottle lol....

I have my three kids here, as if thats not enough teenage hormons, Malin has two friends over. Ever had three 13-14 year old girls in the same house? ouch....... Jennifer has a friend over too, and them two are doing the most of trying to aggrevate the older girls hehe.

Then add the mama cat, the 4 kittens, my own cat, my 3 dogs, the parrot and the two degus AND an upset husband. He is now in the house we are renting out (good for him it is not yet rented lol...) He says I wont be seing much of him this eve. he will need something much stronger than valium to deal with this house today.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

Re: Going a little insane here.......
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 03:54:31 pm »
LET HIM POUT!  LMAO.....one less "creature" to deal with  ;)

poor marit!  maybe i should move there so you could get some rest!

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 04:01:35 pm »
LOL I SEE HOW IT COULD PUSH YOU OFF A LEDGE. What kinda parrot. I have three birds quaker conure and tiel.  HERE ARE SOME PICTURES.
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 04:37:17 pm »
Nicker..... thats what I keep saying, we have that house right next to us, ready to move in, three bedrooms, you get one Wangus get his and Cody get his own, a living room a kitchen and a bathroom, comes with fridge, stove, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and micro, central heat and air, a little less than an acre yard for your dogs.

When do you want to move in  ;D

And Phillips..... the parrot is a quaker, so a small one, looks just like yours. My boy (not sexed, so we really dont know that though hehe) is called X-man, can you tell it is my son who named him lol....

Marit

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 04:41:46 pm »
Awww, I like parrots.  I had a Pionus, but when my ex and I split up, I got the dog and he got the parrot...   >:(  

I did have the chance to work with some of the larger parrots in my former Sea World life, and let me tell you, stick with the little guys.  Macaw bites HURT!   :D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 04:46:19 pm »
I used to have a moluckian cockatoo, hmmmm wonder if that english spelling is at all making sense lol..... if not it is the Baretta parrot, but much bigger and a orange color. He was the sweetest bird every, BUT ohhhhh how he dusted, I had to clean that white dust from all over the house. AND yes grupmy when and if they bite, you can certainly feel it hehe.

Marit

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 04:53:43 pm »
Thank you all   They all hurt lol Mad max is quakers name  he was my hubby bird when we got married. shortly after i picked him up and he lunged for my lip chris had to pry his beak off my lip. I looked like chris hit me lol. SPIKE IS THE COCKATIEL AND Cheiffer is the conure. Conure is mine got from a co worker and tiel was a christmas present and I dont want big birds i am afraid lol my mother in law has a african gray. I do like how they talk. 
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 06:33:36 pm »
So anyone wanna come rescue me....... I am pulling my hair, grinding my teeth and am looking deep in the valium bottle lol....

I have my three kids here, as if thats not enough teenage hormons, Malin has two friends over. Ever had three 13-14 year old girls in the same house? ouch....... Jennifer has a friend over too, and them two are doing the most of trying to aggrevate the older girls hehe.

Then add the mama cat, the 4 kittens, my own cat, my 3 dogs, the parrot and the two degus AND an upset husband. He is now in the house we are renting out (good for him it is not yet rented lol...) He says I wont be seing much of him this eve. he will need something much stronger than valium to deal with this house today.

Marit
Marit, I think it is perfectly acceptable in this kind of situation to guzzle Southern Comfort right out of the bottle!!!...Works for me for just such an occasion!...lol!...Give some to the birds too & Mama cat...She definitely deserves some...lol!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 06:35:22 pm by GYPSY JAZMINE »

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 07:51:49 pm »
Well guys, I really really need something strong and I mean STRONG.... The girls sit here and we just had a looong and very painful discussion about sex, any of you tried the concept having a talk to three teenage girls if you should have sex before marriage or not......... I am now weak in my knees and really need a shot and I am not talking the tiny little thingies I mean like a pitcher hehe

Marit

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2005, 10:10:13 pm »
Now Marit, You must limit yourself to no more than 3 drinks...That's what I do...I have mine in buckets!...lol!

nickerbokker

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 10:14:48 pm »
Well guys, I really really need something strong and I mean STRONG.... The girls sit here and we just had a looong and very painful discussion about sex, any of you tried the concept having a talk to three teenage girls if you should have sex before marriage or not......... I am now weak in my knees and really need a shot and I am not talking the tiny little thingies I mean like a pitcher hehe

Marit

I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID YOU TELL THEM WHAT YOU TOLD ME MAMMA MARIT?  LMAO!

GO LOCK YOURSELF IN YOUR ROOM WITH SOME TIQUILA AND TELL UM TO CALL ME...I'LL GIVE UM THE RUNDOWN.  THEY'LL BE WOMEN BY TOMORROW NIGHT.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 10:20:52 pm »

Marit

I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID YOU TELL THEM WHAT YOU TOLD ME MAMMA MARIT?  LMAO!

GO LOCK YOURSELF IN YOUR ROOM WITH SOME TIQUILA AND TELL UM TO CALL ME...I'LL GIVE UM THE RUNDOWN.  THEY'LL BE WOMEN BY TOMORROW NIGHT.
LMAO Nickes!...Remind me not to let you talk to my daughter! :P

nickerbokker

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2005, 10:26:04 pm »
oh CUMMON!  girls need to know what they are getting themselves into!  it's about protecting yourself really.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2005, 10:45:12 pm »
oh CUMMON!  girls need to know what they are getting themselves into!  it's about protecting yourself really.

Yeah hehe I totally remember what I told you, and now I have sooooo made Malin wish she never ever have friend over again. I basically told them the same thing, not quite the same way, but I may now have angry phone calls from hysterical moms hehe. AND when I started to tell them that if they ever were thinking about having sex, come to me (neither of them talk to their own moms) and I would drag the boy in question by the ears to the doc and have him both hep. B tested and HIV tested, then I went in on birth control and condoms and Malin left the room hahahahahahaha Later she told me that most moms she knew dont talk that openly, duhhhhhh she has had this mom since she was born, would think she knew me by now.

Chris who decided it would be great to go for a golf round LMAO came home, spent about 15 min in the living room, then declared that he was fixing to go crazy lol..... so he went to the bedroom. And dont kid about it Nicki...... if the girls dont calm down soon I will make them call you and you will have 3 hysterically giggling 13 year olds on the phone HAHAHAHAHAHA you would have nightmares for the rest of your life.  :P ;D

Marit
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 10:48:14 pm by mastiffmommy »

nickerbokker

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2005, 11:06:53 pm »
i would turn on some %^&* and they would shut up and listen.