Author Topic: Going a little picture crazy here lol....  (Read 2303 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Going a little picture crazy here lol....
« on: July 21, 2005, 08:09:14 pm »
I guess I am getting nostalgic or whatever you want to call it. A couple of days ago when I started to look for Buffy pictures I brought out all my pics, tons of them. Now I cant stop going through them, and certain pics really makes me miss dogs, horses or cats I have had.

One thing I really realized that I miss, more than I have been allowing myself to think, is my horses, where we live now I have no way of having them, but if you get your first horse when you are like 6 years old and have them for 30 some odd years, well you will miss it when you cant have it no more.

Here is  one of my Arabian stallions, he was a beauty but a handful, made a better show horse than show jumper, but I guess they cant have it all.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

Re: Going a little picture crazy here lol....
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 09:34:49 pm »
DAMN HORSES ARE IMPRESSIVE!  THEY ARE JUST BEASTS!

i wish i could have one too!

heres the plan marit....i move to NC, we build a big fence around both our houses, and then buy a donkey. 

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 10:08:32 pm »
I don't have horses I love them... anyway just have to share a pick of the horses that we stoped to pet one day.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 11:01:20 pm »
Oh my gosh! Showing Arabians brings back so many memories. I used to do that too Marit!! I had a beautiful stallion that I competed with in english, western, and native costume. I need to find a picture and post it.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 11:08:41 pm »
DAMN HORSES ARE IMPRESSIVE!  THEY ARE JUST BEASTS!

i wish i could have one too!

heres the plan marit....i move to NC, we build a big fence around both our houses, and then buy a donkey.  
LMAO again nicks!!...I would settle for a donkey at this point...I am still waiting for the pony my daddy promised me "someday" when I was little...I talk about it so much that one year Randy bought me a Little Tykes rocking horse for X-mas...lol!