Author Topic: Two Cats In Need Of A Good Home So They Dont Have To Go To A Shelter- FREE  (Read 1750 times)

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
my friend needs to find a home for two cats shes had since they were born, im not exactly sure how old they are now, but i have known her for 6yrs and shes had them all that time, and they were full grown by then. their names are Cassie, and Phantom, one is black with white, and one is white with black. theyre very nice cats, but phantom has an obsessive-compulsive disorder and licks his hair off his legs, he needs medication to control this. Cassie is having problems too... my friend lives with her parents when shes not in college, and when she leaves for college cassie urinates on the floors. it seems like she has anxiety issues. ANYWAY, she doesnt have the money to keep taking them to the vets anymore because shes got a lot of other bills, and her parents dont want them in the house anymore because of cassies problem. she really doesnt want to put them in a shelter, and would rather they went to a good home. she asked if i wanted them, i told her i would have if i didnt have such problems with my pup. (shes cost me over 1000 in two weeks in vet bills) if anyone is interested please let me know! theyre in Buffalo, NY by the way!
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
yes i would love to!... they are both fixed too by the way.
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!