Author Topic: Nighty night girls  (Read 3165 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Nighty night girls
« on: July 22, 2005, 12:22:13 am »
The girls here are finally in bed, not saying they are asleep lol..... but in bed. I am totally pooped out and cant wait to put my head on pillow, if Galahad decides to share it with me that is.

I have cramps in my fingers, have gone cross eyed and have blisters on my butt from sitting here so much today. BUT Jabas....... I am right up your behind now lol....... I am post happy and I will take back my posting queen position hahahaha

nooooo dont tell her, she might start to post like crazy if she knows I am after the title shhhhyyyyy.... .

I have to go to bed now though, sleep tight and see ya all tomorrow

Nighty night and huggs

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

Re: Nighty night girls
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 12:25:16 am »
oh she knows....she called me to tell me LMAO....

youre in trouble marit!

nite nite...im off to bed ALSO!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 12:25:27 am »
Nighters Marit!...Tomorrow you will wake, see the sunshine streaming through your window & know you are strong, you are invincible, you lived to tell the tale!!! ;D

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 12:26:27 am »
and in the morning...they will have had the whole night to come up with new questions!  NOTHING LIKE TALKING ABOUT THE DEED OVER EGGS AND BACON

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2005, 10:52:06 am »
oh she knows....she called me to tell me LMAO....

youre in trouble marit!

nite nite...im off to bed ALSO!

She did...... hahahaha that is too funny, I bet she is on a mission now lol..... she has to bear in mind though, that I have been off here so much lately, so I have this built up need, I somehow have to fulfull hehe.

Jabas...... it is now morning on the west coast, wakie wakie...... you have some posting to do. I am on here again, I am creeping closer and closer and closer and slowly working my way up to riiiiiight behind you and then BAAAAAAM Im the queen again  ;D

If you get sad, I can give you the anal gland queen title instead, BUT you will have to do at least one draining to be worthy of the crown HAHAHAHAHA

Marit

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2005, 11:13:57 am »
Well, you may have missed it Marit, but I am now the doggy-booty-wiping queen (aka Blow-Out Queen), and no one is taking my crown!  Of course, no one WANTS my crown....   :D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 11:16:02 am by grumpybunny »
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2005, 11:34:47 am »
Well, you may have missed it Marit, but I am now the doggy-booty-wiping queen (aka Blow-Out Queen), and no one is taking my crown!  Of course, no one WANTS my crown....   :D

hahaha noooo didnt miss it, I just forgot to post a mean comment on it lol........ hmmmm was it baby wipes in the crown? And nope you get to keep the booty queen title. I have one title on the rear end too, one is quite enough thanks much hehe.

We ought to have a queen list, where we can list our titles and then see if we get to keep them or not hahaha I think both your and mine are rather safe lol

Marit