Author Topic: HERE IS YOUR MOJO NICKER  (Read 3805 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
HERE IS YOUR MOJO NICKER
« on: July 24, 2005, 11:29:05 am »
http://www.chihuahuarescue.com/

Okay, so I saw a mojo, and thought I was going to link you to that one, then I started to look at all the others and well sucker as I am, I couldnt choose one to post. So I post the whole site lol..... Alllllllllll these guys and girls are within 50 miles from you, so hahahaha no worries about getting them. Gosh I am sooooo looking forward to  almost having a mojo, I will do it through you nicki, and you will have to create a blog or something so we all can follow our newest member hehe

Marit

Ps. I must be a sucker, because after reading on "angels on deathrow" and having checked all the little ones out that are up for adoption, I kinda know where you are coming from. BUT pleeeeeaaaaazz zzzeeeee dont tell anyone, my reputation would be totally ruined hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: HERE IS YOUR MOJO NICKER
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 11:55:34 am »
Forget the Mojo's!  What about Mikey, the doggie that has the messed-up nose from being hit with a baseball bat?  He is breaking my heart...  Adopt him and his buddy, and then you can have a Mojo AND a REAL DOG!  ;D

(OK, don't tell - but some of the Mojo's are kinda cute.  Oh man, what did I just say?  I gotta go lay down - I think I have a fever or something...)

Marsi
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2005, 12:35:57 pm »
Thanks nicker..... Thanks a LOT, now I am out there surfing around looking at pics of mojos up for adoption, lucky me and my whole family I have so far only been looking at the rescue group near you, the one I posted before.

I have seen several that are just too cute, here are a few that I think you should adopt. And I mean, dont pick one, I mean adopt them all lol...

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2005, 03:15:27 pm »
SEE!  YOU ALL KNOW I SHOULD GET A MOJO! 

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2005, 04:10:02 pm »
Get Lexi!...She's really cute & her & wangus kind of match! ;D

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 08:09:52 am »
Aw, poor Lexi! Its so happy that she survived!!!! I agree, Nikki. You should get her. She's too cute. And she can do an ambulance impression. How many dogs can do that trick, huh?

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 08:10:37 am »
Oh, and one other thing....I have to admit. One of our tenants has 4 little mojos (REALLY LITTLE!) and I totallly love them! They are so entertaining!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2005, 08:19:21 am »
I agree with Lexi, I think you should get her too. What a little trooper she is. AND I can see your "gang" dressed up as a doctor, a nurse (Lexi) and a patient and youll fit them all into the contest, well maybe not the swimwear one, but ohhhh well I am sure youll get a way of figuring out how to enter the hospital scen into that one anyway lol.....

Get Lexi Nicker....... We will all be her fairy God mothers

Marit

Nicole

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2005, 08:30:26 am »
Get her, get her!
Fairy God mama Nicole