Author Topic: Jabas..... I am sooooo sorry hehehe NOIT  (Read 3339 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Jabas..... I am sooooo sorry hehehe NOIT
« on: July 26, 2005, 12:42:06 pm »
I am sure you know what I am taling about lol....... go have a look at the statistics hun..... I really should not say anything because you are like up my butt bit time. And by the time I click post here I am probably already behind you again, and now I have to go show the house for a interested family. Dang dang dang, and I was doing soooo good, maybe I should ask them to come back another day hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Jabas..... I am sooooo sorry hehehe NOIT
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 12:46:00 pm »
Hahahahah! You are 2 ahead of me...grrrf! Just kidding. It is about time you gained the lead again!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 12:48:37 pm »
Gosh, how I have been workiing on it lol...... for weeks it feels like. Hubby was talking about vacation today, I said sorry hun no can do. I have to keep posting, or Jabas will keep the queen crown and all I have is the anal gland tiara lol....

Marit

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 01:38:47 pm »
Oh no Mar....ever girl needs more than one tiara!  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 01:44:27 pm »
:(

guess i cant move in

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2005, 01:48:18 pm »
Uh-oh Marit! I have tied the lead....see you can't leave the puter for anything!  ;D

And Nicks, why can't you move in?? You can share the title.
Hugs,
Jaime

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005, 02:00:16 pm »
no.....if marit rents her spare house....i dont get to move into it.  that's been my back up plan!

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2005, 03:20:17 pm »
Oh Marit, Marit...where did you go? You left and I regained the lead. With me off work you just can't afford to leave the puter.  ;) Don't worry though. I have to report back in 2 weeks *sigh* and will miss being online all the time.
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2005, 03:42:58 pm »
Dont worry Nicker..... your backup plan is still working lol..... the people that looked at the house are nothing I want in my house. It all started well and they seemed like a nice family, they when I started to ask questions about their dog, a poodle I think they said it was, they said it was potty trained and all, and I said well its okay, everything is new, so if it is potty trained thats good, if you totally mess up the carpet, you know we just keep the deposit, but we dont take a pet deposit. The daughter then said, ohhhh it is potty trained except when we leave for vacation!!!!!! I asked what do you mean, the mom and dad looked a little stressed by now and tried to talk about the new washing machine and dryer in the house, but I turned to the girl and said, soooooo your dog doesnt like to be left alone, I just felt that was what was going on. And she said noooooo, when we go on vacation and leave it, it is not potty trained....... :o >:( Go figure........

I asked the parents and they said, well hmmmm *cough, cough* we dont do it often, but it is so expensive to board a dog and we dont have any friends who would like to take care of it............

I calmly said, I am having dogs myself I care very much for them, I work in animal rescue and if my tenants ever left a dog with no care and went for a vacation, I would have to report it and I would evict you the very same day. I said it in a way, that was not very nice. They said they would think about it, and by then i was mad, and said noooo I dont think it would be a good idea, Im sorry but you will have to look for somewhere else to rent.

Sooooo nicki..... backup plan still on hehe.

And Jabas........ My husband wants to go out and eat tonight, I think I will have to tell him I can not go lol....... Have posting to do. Dang..... you were busy when I was gone, I didnt think I was gone that long.  ;D

Marit