Author Topic: Leaving high school with a bang!  (Read 5326 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Leaving high school with a bang!
« on: June 06, 2008, 01:37:00 pm »
Or actually a blow out. So apparently a couple of seniors decided to let ALL of the air out of the tires on every single one of the school buses. We ended up with a 2 hour delay on our last day of high school. I know I know horrible, but still I think it's hilarious! Anyways I want to know what type of senior pranks did your school do?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 02:20:59 pm by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving high school with a bang!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 02:21:41 pm »
Awww that IS cute! I was really hoping people were going to release goats in the hallways because that's what everyone was talking about but nope they didn't.. too bad I totally would have taken one home too!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Rosalba

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Lucca at City park
    • View Profile
    • The Glovinsky Gallery of Contemporary Art
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 04:25:51 pm »
I can't remember what the senior classes before me did, but I know that a group of kids in my class vandalized a part of the campus as a senior prank... they got in soooo much trouble and weren't allowed to walk in the graduation... I don't know if anyone else tried another prank... that's the only one I remember!  :P it was a bad one too...
-Rosalba

owned by:
Frida (the Chihuahua)
Olive (the handsome devil of a cat)
Lucca (the Saint Bernard puppy)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 04:44:11 pm »
My favorite was the senior class prank the year before mine. All year long they stole all of the whiteboard erasers in the school and then at the end of the year they filled one of the offices with hundreds of erasers. I know it doesn't sound all that funny and it wasnt at first, but afterawhile it was hillarious - teachers would be wearing whiteboard erasers on their belt so they couldn't get stolen and they started using rags but then the rags would get stolen and was a huge running joke with the whole school. it was really funny but totally harmless, which makes it an awesome prank
RIP former BPO

marypyrs

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 04:50:51 pm »
I did ~ ~ um ~ ~ we did ~ ~ ~ um ~ ~ ~ "I can't remember" ~ ~ but it MUST have been something!  ???  :D  :D   :D And back in that day it MUST have been fun.  :-\  :-*  ;D

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 05:46:31 pm »
So THAT's why there was a 2 hour delay! BUWAHAHAHAHHAH! I was wondering.

Umm...I don't recall anything prank-like from H.S. Does that mean nothing ever happened?

I'll ask Mark if anyone did anything pranktacular today.

marypyrs

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 05:55:36 pm »
I faintly remember a goat tethered to the roof of the school and a gaggle of geese turned loose in the Principal's Office.  :-[ Repeat - faintly remember.  :-\

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 08:09:38 pm »
Oh my goodness, I must have been really boring.  Those are some great stories!  Reading through this thread I was about to e-mail Jane and ask her to fess up 'cause I just knew from her first post that there had to be a really good story hiding there.   :D  Goats, chickens, mice, ducks, erasers...you guys are all a hoot!

My best was probably in my sophmore year.  We had a math teacher that was a total jerk.  A bird flew into a classroom window one day during his class & he threatened to suspend all of us that got up to help the bird.   >:(  We were mad, but we all sat back down & felt just sick about the poor bird.  So the next weekend a carload of us TP-ed his house, trees, etc. and then we dumped a humongous boxful of confetti all over his lawn & inside his car (one of my friends worked for a printing company and had access to paper punch left overs).  This teacher was a real neat freak, so he was pretty teed off.   ;D   8)  It's been more years ago now than I want to admit & ya know, it stillllll makes me smile.   ;D  LOL   Oh & shhhhhh, don't tell my kids, OK?   
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

marypyrs

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 08:38:34 pm »
Hahahahahaha! Marie - Over ther last few years = or is it many? I can't remember =  :P ? ? ? I have been hearing what my "Saintly Boys" were up to way back when.

I really, REALLY! want to be a Grandma if for no other reason than they deserve to go through it all themselves.   :-\  :-X My eldest in particular! He's now a Professor! YIKES!!!!  :o

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 08:04:56 pm »
The year before I graduated a local school had the classic Goldfish in all the toilets. My class did two pranks one was harmless and I can't even remember the details but the one that made the news was class of 2000 painted on anything and everything, the football field were commencemnet was, both press boxes, one of the dugouts, a retaining wall, and a couple of prominent cliffs around town.

While destructive my personal favorite was the super glue in all the locks that some kids did down south a while back.

Offline amberdoggoneit

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 09:05:17 am »
When I graduated one of the guys family owned pig farm and he brought 30 piglets and set them loose in the hallway!!! 

Nobody ever got caught becasue the guy actually had mono and had a doctors note and was suppose to be out of xchool that week.  So he just let them go and left.  The funny part is the administration caught them all and called his uncle to see if they had room for them not knowing that is exactly where they came from! ;D ;D ;D

The class before ours unlocked the upstairs windows on friday and then came on sunday with ladders and put hoses through them and flooded the whole upstairs for monday.  which in turn also flooded downstairs!!
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker" border="0
Bell 3 1/2 yr old Weimeraner
Baxter 3 yr old English Springer Spaniel
Buble 10 month old English Springer Spaniel

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 09:27:10 am »
Oh my gosh. This is all too funny.

Unfortunately, I don't really remember our Senior pranks. That's sad that I can't remember that....it wasn't too long ago. hahaha

I do remember some people put a mattress in the bottom of one of our pools. And that's the only thing I can really think of. Oh, and the seniors threw water balloons at everyone when school was out that last day. Not really a prank, but something I remember. hahaha
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 06:43:10 pm »
Since we dont have to tell the year we graduated then I am not giving away my age. Our senior prank was that we took kite string and strung the faculty parking lot, end to end, horizontal, diagonal etc. There were about 100 of us in on the prank and we had a lot of string. The parking lot was chain link fence on all four sides. Then a lot of the kids had been stealing the for sale signs in front of houses, they stole the number of signs that equaled the year we were graduating and put those up in the front lawn of the school, and to top it off we shoe polished the windows to the new entrance and toilet papered all of the trees in the new entry way. There were so many of us and a lot of the favored jocks and cheerleaders that no one got into any trouble- they just made the entire senior class go out and clean up the mess, the parking lot guy had to start the de-stringing of the parking lot because there was not any place for the teachers to park.

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 10:14:04 am »
7 of our boys removed all of the license plates from all of the cars in the lots and put them in a huge pile in the football field.  It took everyone a long time to find their plates and put them back on.  alhtough funny, it was pretty annoying.
NICKI

AudgePadge

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 11:14:39 am »
I got to graduate a few months early, BUT.... "some kids"... ;)  super glued all the locker doors and teacher's drawers shut, then put food coloring in the pool AND... bleached a rival school's lawn to say... "*insert school name here* Rules... You Drool..."

It was pretty bad...Those kids didn't get to go to graduation...w hich didn't make a difference to me :D