Author Topic: ot cat peeing on couch  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Guardian Angel's White lightning

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
ot cat peeing on couch
« on: August 23, 2008, 11:31:09 pm »
for the cat people out there, what can i use to remove cat pee? we have tried natures miracle, simple solution, get serious, and more.  But the thing is i don't know the other spots, i could get a black light...althou gh that is a lot of looking!!!  IS there something that can get rid of bacteria (from drool) as well as cat pee? Is there something that is out there like a rug cleaner solution or something? preferably like a powder or something?

List

Re: ot cat peeing on couch
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 10:36:09 am »
One of my cat has chronic flutd, which means I've become a pro at getting rid of cat urine. When the flutd flares up he usually pees on the couch or on the bed, and no joke, have tried pretty much every cleaner known to man. My favourite so far has been Natural Chemistry - Stain and odor Eliminator. I find a lot of cleaners really don't eliminate the smell, just kind of mask it. This one is safe and natural and for us has worked. But it does not get out the stain. So you'll have to use a separate cleaner once you get the smell out.

We do have a black light, although we really use it. Our cat when he's not feeling well doesn't really hide where he is peeing.